Hey everyone!! I was just wondering if anyone knows if LP are going to tour Aus any time in the future?

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay! I'm not alone in trying to get them over the ditch into kiwiland! xD

I have to admit the last time they played here I was shocked to see so many fans when I got to the venue. New Zealand Linkin Park fans seem to be less apparent than fans in other countries. No one admits to liking their music until there's a show just around the corner.

Donna Gardner said:
Only Aussie in December?..... Chester remember what happen to you last time you went to Aussie!!!! Come to NZ, we totally rocked out just as hard if not more than any of the other places you go to.... 3 concerts in NZ would be doable, you'll be home in time for christmas - and it would be the best christmas pressie you could give the Kiwi fans too!!!!! :)

Totally get the fustration with clinque, it won't let me log in under my LPU status, so then wondered if it had expired, but checked me records and nope, still got a couple of months to go.... sigh... it's so tempermental without a doubt!

Not sure if I can afford Aussie tours at the mo... sigh....
I'm pretty sure you will get picked up on this by LP/LPU staff. You are not meant to give out this information

Dan Kelly said:
ahah dw man its still presale there are plenty left. here go to this page you should be able to buy from there. u will need a password, try "********"
so does the show only go for 1 hour? =/ it says its from 9pm-10pm
The arena website says start time is 8pm. Not sure if that would be the support act though

jack said:
I would imagine that the show will be longer than that.
They seem to have put that time frame in for all of the shows listed, so I should think they just put that in for the sake of needing to list a time.

jack said:
yeah hopefully, would be abit of a shame if it only goes for 1 hour =( but yeah LP FOREVA!!

Giselle said:
They seem to have put that time frame in for all of the shows listed, so I should think they just put that in for the sake of needing to list a time.

jack said:
Especially with the high price of tickets!

jack said:
yeah hopefully, would be abit of a shame if it only goes for 1 hour =( but yeah LP FOREVA!!

Giselle said:

jack said:
Just got my tix for Bris :) bought general admission standing by mistake so went and got the gold tix as well, so if anyone is interested in buying 3 general admission standing tickets swing me a message.... I'm keen to offload when I get them and I'm not looking for a profit. total price $472.50 for three tix and booking fee.
the difference between 'gold reserved' and 'silver reserved' is where the best seats to see the stage are. so gold being the front and middle sections, and silver being the top and sides. hope that helps..

Giselle said:
It's usually fairly safe to say that when the 1st night sells out they start adding more shows in each region. It happened pretty quickly in Auckland in any case. The band and venues tend to leave a day either side of the shows to account for this.

I wish I could go to both! That would be a complete dream come true! Especially since I haven't actually been to Australia, ever, yet haha. There's no way I can afford the flights over and concert ticket, and still be able to eat for the month after, if I did fly to Aussie though

=/

Still, who needs food right?

Dan Kelly said:
ahah far out yeh tickets are pretty dam expensive... u guys know what the difference is between "gold reserved" and "silver reserved"? and why the hell are they only doin one show everywhere! , iand "giselle" ithink they will go New zealand, although why not go both? just to be safe ahah...expensive tho
just saw an add on tv and was like woahhhh really, then i went to go look up prices and such and man i am bitterly disappointed $152 presale tickets! they better have some damnnnn good guests if its going to be more expensive than the BDO. I'd really love to see them again as the last time i saw them it was in Osaka back in 2008 and that was awesome, but $152 well i will have to think about it.

does anyone know if the adelaide show sold out last time?
No, I don't think the Adelaide show sold out. and I agree, the guests need to be better than Chris Cornell for $150!

Jason said:
just saw an add on tv and was like woahhhh really, then i went to go look up prices and such and man i am bitterly disappointed $152 presale tickets! they better have some damnnnn good guests if its going to be more expensive than the BDO. I'd really love to see them again as the last time i saw them it was in Osaka back in 2008 and that was awesome, but $152 well i will have to think about it.

in that case i might wait until support acts are released, I'm still spewin at the price haha

Matty C said:
No, I don't think the Adelaide show sold out. and I agree, the guests need to be better than Chris Cornell for $150!

Jason said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service