So, I know many other forums have this, but I find that it is essential to state the musical acts that you particularly dislike... (hate is a word used to often). I must restrict my list to those who are current, or I shall be ranting on hating John and Edward, Scooch, Dani/Kylie Minouge and Bob the Builder. 

and you? who are you disliking at the moment? 

Tags: Artists, Bands, dislike, particularly, that, you

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Hate Justin Bieber!! ,Jonas Brothers,Tokio Hotel,Paramore :|

ummmm i hate Justin Bieber,Joe Jonas,Britney speaers,Tokio hotel,paramore,miley cyrus :|
The majority of artists/band that are played on the radio nowadays. I also barely listen to any rap music now, except Eminem (at a small scale), Fort Minor, Linkin Park and Run-DMC.
I'm not particularly a fan of most bands past and present.

oh wow there are way too many bands and artists i really dont like.

here's just a few of them:

• rihanna (she's TOO annoying)
  • bring me the horizon (no comment -.-)
  • mando diao (cocky bastards)
  • volbeat (yeah whatever i just dont like them xD)
  • milow (weird lyrics)
  • avril lavigne (what an annoying fake brat she is)
  • culcha candela (incredibly bad german band)
  • tokio hotel (do i have to add something there??)
  • black eyed peas (shitty autotune computer shit, i mean i'm not against autotuning, i'm just against BAD autotuning)

the list goes on and on and on xD

I hate all country artist execpt one and thas jason aldean and i only like one song
I hate most pop and alot of rap it is all to secullar i really really hate justin beiber and all disney and nick artist
Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, you know the usual things people hate. I'm not too picky, but those people seriously get on my nerves.

I really dislike the bands Three Days Grace, All Time Low, A Day To Remember, & more. They all seriously anger me, especially Three Days Grace.

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry (she sucks live), Lady Gaga (overrated), The Jonas Brothers, Black Eyed Peas (I don't like their new things) aaand Asking Alexandria, okay maybe I can still tolerate Asking Alexandria a little.
Slipknot, Biffy Clyro, You Me At Six, My Chemical Romance, Usher, Kanye-West, Timbaland, Ne-Yo...all them + anyone who sounds like them. I also dislike pretty much every rapper that can't think of anything other than bangin' girls, shooting people and doing drugs. What happened to good ol' hip-hop with meaning?

listen to atmosphere, immortal technique etc. if you want good old school hip-hop or pm me for other artists xD

Lauren said:

Slipknot, Biffy Clyro, You Me At Six, My Chemical Romance, Usher, Kanye-West, Timbaland, Ne-Yo...all them + anyone who sounds like them. I also dislike pretty much every rapper that can't think of anything other than bangin' girls, shooting people and doing drugs. What happened to good ol' hip-hop with meaning?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service