So, I know many other forums have this, but I find that it is essential to state the musical acts that you particularly dislike... (hate is a word used to often). I must restrict my list to those who are current, or I shall be ranting on hating John and Edward, Scooch, Dani/Kylie Minouge and Bob the Builder. 

and you? who are you disliking at the moment? 

Tags: Artists, Bands, dislike, particularly, that, you

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brokencyde, I really don't like.
Smashing Pumpkins, I don't like much except for one song.

Um, I don't know anyone else I really dislike off the top of my head, really.
Lady Gaga, Cradle of Filth, Miley Cyrus, Tarja Turunen, Lil Wayne, Dani/Kylie Minouge, Madonna (like her music, just hate her as a person), John and Edward, Katy Perry, Rihanna (uses autotune too much), Celine Dion, James Blunt, We Are the Fallen... Shall I go on?
Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Britny Spears, Madonna, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and all the Disney Artist ¬¬, the reggaeton (a latin music that i hate XP), the grupera mexican music (that is really disgusting for me), Paulina Rubio, Shakira, RBD (stupid mexican band that thanks to god it doesn´t exist anymore -_-), Justin Biebber...

Well, you must have an idea about the kind of music i hate X3
let's see.. there are many i dislike..
but the one's i dislike the most are proberaly
lady gaga
any "artist" that uses autotune
justin bieber
cheryl cole
Jonas Brothers. miley Cyrus, justin Beiber, lady gaga, beyonce, rihana, li wayne, etc. there a lot of crappy artists in the world.
Cheryl Cole... She should get back to Girls Aloud, and even then she's crap.
hm...
LMFAO, JB, SecondHand Serenade, Hey Monday
all extremly annoying except seconhand serenade. every song sounds the same.its more irritating then annoying.
No band or artist that I dislike in particular... however, I have recently turned away from hardcore/gangsta rap recently. None of the artists really talk about anything worthwile or relatable... it's all ho this and bling that and I'm gonna go do some drugs and shoot stuff up... it's annoying. >_> (The only exception is Eminem, and Fort Minor if it counts as hardcore rap.)

Also, I don't really care for Justin Bieber... his music annoys me greatly.
Tokio Hotel, the worst band i've ever heard
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez... and all these mainstream girls, who actually can't sing
I FORGOT ABOUT BRING ME THE HORIZON.

God I hate them.
The Jonas Bros
Miley Cyrus
Country (except Johnny Cash)
Lady Gaga
Lil Wayne
Ke$ha
T-Pain
Rihanna
Katy Perry
Justin Biebber
One Republic
Owl City
The Naked Brothers Band
Chris Brown
Usher
Lil John
Hmm, Kanye West, 50 Cent, actually lets just say just about every rap/hip-hop artist, I find it useless and talentless to either sample songs a'la Blue by Eifel 65, Numa Numa by Balan (I think), What is Love, plus using computers to make beats all in the same 4/4 time signature mind you. The heavy use of auto-tune for the ones attempting to sing and of course the over use of sex, discrimination of women, violence and the biggest one acting as if you are bigger and better than everything.

I also dislike Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Fall Out Boy, Godsmack, Tool (great musicians but it all feels uninspired), just about any black metal band, loud squeely vocals, helicopter drumming and tremolo guitars does not music make, Dragonforce, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Nickelback, Hinder.

Lets just say there's a very large amount of modern musical acts I don't like.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service