I want to see what is the most popular Linkin Park song ever. Leave a comment and tell me which is you favorite. In a week I will tally up the comments and give a top 3

Views: 11634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but In the end is very good too!!!

Sorry I cannot decide, cause all of the are the BEST!

They have a lot of great songs such as: in the end, figure 0.9, and crawling, but I think the best on of all is forgotten.

There's a big difference between the most popular song by a band and their best song... Linkin Park's most popular song, I think, would probably have to be "Numb" because almost everyone has heard it. "What I've Done" and "New Divide" were also extremely popular, so I'm not exactly sure. Their best song? That is all to do with personal opinions. Everyone has a different opinion on what their best song is, I'm sure of it, but the one I think is their best is "Don't Stay" because it has the perfect mix of soft and heavy instrumentals and a good mixture of clean and screaming vocals.

I totally agree with you Matthew, I think people should open their mind and listen to a few older songs, in case the songs which didn't get the popularity from In the End, One Step Closer etc. 

However, I can't decide between Papercut or A Place For My Head.

Matthew Waters said:

There's a big difference between the most popular song by a band and their best song... Linkin Park's most popular song, I think, would probably have to be "Numb" because almost everyone has heard it. "What I've Done" and "New Divide" were also extremely popular, so I'm not exactly sure. Their best song? That is all to do with personal opinions. Everyone has a different opinion on what their best song is, I'm sure of it, but the one I think is their best is "Don't Stay" because it has the perfect mix of soft and heavy instrumentals and a good mixture of clean and screaming vocals.

There are sooooo many good ones! But it's a dead tie between Papercut, Castle of Glass, and Faint.

My favourite song is in the end !!! ever

in my opinion, the best LP song is From The Inside, the next one is Pushing Me Away etc.

In The End ♥

It has to be Bleed It Out or Breaking the Habit. Between these two is very hard for me...

I Think Numb & Figure 09 Are The Best

Faint - Meteora

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service