Was anyone here at the Birmingham gig

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was at the Birmingham Gig thought it was awesome would have liked better seats but brilliant anway
Yea I was they were awsome, i won vip tickets show, had gr8 seats on the show deck, view was gr8 from there.
Yep me too, managed to get in the front section of the standing area! Was at the meet and greet too. I wish I had got some names while I was there, add me if you recognize me!

Also did anyone get any pictures of my flag that was on Phoenix's side of the stage, please post if you have! My camera battery died before I managed to get close enough to it to get a picture!
is that the LG on the 9th November? I was there and thought it was awesome! Third time I've seen them live and they're always great. I just loved it when they got that guy up on stage to play the guitar for 'Crawling'.
Loved every minute and didn't want it to end!
I went to the Birmingham Gig also got to do the Meet and Greet it was an excellent concert
I was there and had great seats too- block 2. Had an amazing time and loved every second. I can't wait to see them live again (hopefully sometime soon!)
yepzz i was at the birmingham gig we came all the way from holland to see them there and it was great we managed to get right up at the front we were within reaching distance of chester ;) i have a photo of the flag and will post it later on
Thank yoooou! The one by Phoenix right cause there was too on stage :)

tijgerisse said:
yepzz i was at the birmingham gig we came all the way from holland to see them there and it was great we managed to get right up at the front we were within reaching distance of chester ;) i have a photo of the flag and will post it later on
i know there where 2 flags i was on the right hand side of the stage i don't know if that is the one you want? let me know
right hand side as your facing the stage right? if so thats the one!

tijgerisse said:
i know there where 2 flags i was on the right hand side of the stage i don't know if that is the one you want? let me know
do you mean this one?
Attachments:
Oh my god, I love you! Thats the one, been looking for a picture everywhere for it! Thank you so much! Great photo too! :)

tijgerisse said:
do you mean this one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service