hey guys as you may already know, we can buy the Bootleg downloads from the shows that Linkin Park have done. I don't know if anyone has had this problem but i recently tried to download the Perth December 7 2010 show (that's the show i went to and the video's from my camera are terrible) but when i went to buy it, i had to login again even though i never log out,so i tried but apparently my password was incorrect so i used my previous one which still didn't work, so i clicked on "forgot my password" and another note came up saying that there was no account that was with my e-mail, i don't need to re-new my membership because it has not been a year since i joined, please help I'm confused, thanks for reading :) 

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

make a new account or report the issue at the bottom of the page :)

don't worry i figured it out, also we haven't spoken in a while we need to catch up, if only we could meet in person :/

Just to put the info out there incase anyone else reads this:

The downloads site is NOT linked with your LP.com account so you will have to make a new account through the downloads page before trying to purchase a show.

After you create your account through http://downloads.linkinpark.com you will need to sign into that account to purchase any bootlegs.

thank you very much for the info but i already solved the problem :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service