i like the old linkin park from hybrid theory more because they stood out from the rest of the rock bands and they chose to put rap in it now it sounds like the techno stuff bands play now i say bring back the old style because its alot better 

Views: 1386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Rick Rubin albums are great, not bad at all, and Living Things is defintely the best in my opiniong amongst the three.

However, personally, I prefer meteora/HT simply because all the songs in those albums appealed to me in an emotional level, and I could feel the energy, and loved it.

While this new style isnt bad at all, I simply dont feel the same appeal/energy due to my preferences.

There are a lot of nu metals bands out there, but none ever appealed tio me like LP did in the old days.

So yes, I want the old stlye back :)

Yeah, that's what i thought when I heard songs from their brand new album. I love Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Minutes To Midnight! A Tousand Suns wasn't so bad, but Reanimation is an affront, just think about Leaving Things. Their songs are becoming worse because they're turning their hybrid style down. I WANT THE OLD LP BACK!!! I'm not saying their new songs are bad, they're fine, but that's not the real Linkin Park.

Yeah Rick Rubin is soooo great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah3jw6bkbvI

max Vergil said:

The Rick Rubin albums are great, not bad at all, and Living Things is defintely the best in my opiniong amongst the three.

YOU WANT OLD STYLE FROM HYBRID THEORY?
SO MAKE IT LOUDER AND LISTEN!!!

BURN IT DOWN (HANN WITH GUN REMIX)

DOWNLOAD:
Rar: goo.gl/Xtqo7
Zip: goo.gl/q3fOv
FOLLOW:
http://facebook.com/hannwithgun
http://soundcloud.com/hannwithgun

Attachments:

I'm Impressed this guy managed to outdo the original band in their own style... Linkin Park. I be dissapont! Whyyou nomakegoodmusic?

Hann with Gun said:

YOU WANT OLD STYLE FROM HYBRID THEORY?
SO MAKE IT LOUDER AND LISTEN!!!

BURN IT DOWN (HANN WITH GUN REMIX)

DOWNLOAD:
Rar: goo.gl/Xtqo7
Zip: goo.gl/q3fOv
FOLLOW:
http://facebook.com/hannwithgun
http://soundcloud.com/hannwithgun

There's No OLD OR NEW this is LINKIN PARK , LP is not about ROCK METAL , LP is about creating Music & Hybrid Theory is my favorite ALBUM forever But you know ? Mike said something if you remember ? we're always looking for something new . . we won't repeat something we created before 

HYBRID THEORY , METEORA , MINUTE O MIDNIGHT , A THOUSAND SUNS, LIVING THINGS , all of them are different & special but if you think LP changed or that shits ? with all due respect i should say you are not A LP FAN (SOLDIER) You are METAL - ROCK LOVER , so Just keep listening Hybrid Theory . . BUT If you are LP true Lover A LP SOLDIERS , A LP SUPPORTER ,  Let me tell you something , LP looking for CREATING MUSIC with anything Possible with all their talents , with all they can do, If you trust Mike's brain if you Love him you will love all their songs cause every single song is a motion A feeling behind Chester, Mike, Brad, Joe, Dave, Robs HEART, There's few beautiful words Mike said on (Making of Minute to Midnight ) He was in studio  . .he said if somebody say i don't like this sound i would tell them . . get your ass here & record your own songs cause that's all i got ♥ & Also about A thousand suns A lot people came against this album & i hope you don't be one of them cause infact i call those people BLIND . . . Just a little thinks & thoughts into it can make clear how special this album is . . I'll give you al little Just a little example . . . 

The people LP used in A thousand Suns was for Purpose , anybody knows who Mario Savio was ? A big Freedom Supporter , Or Martin Luther King J, A men of Knowledge who spent his life to defend & Prove We are the same , there's no differences between A men & A Women , there's no differences between A White & Black & Also the most important The Symbal of A thousand suns is "Radiance" but anybody found out what is Radiance ? the Radiance is a dirty Policy . . who using into Speeches When  important people in speeches start talking ,when they were talking about something those mens behind didnt like it, 

When it comes to problems related to pests, the proper thing to do is to search for the assistance of a professional pest control Houston company which can come with the right type of tools and knowledge. But taking into account that the variety of choices is diverse, you should be extremely careful when it comes to making the right choice. Here are some of the vital elements which have to be considered when hiring the right control business.

http://freeteams.net/uizpam/

bradley : if im not a linkin park fan then why have i seen them everytime i get the chance and why would i have all their albums and why would i post this if im not a fan 

Matthew Color said:

There's No OLD OR NEW this is LINKIN PARK , LP is not about ROCK METAL , LP is about creating Music & Hybrid Theory is my favorite ALBUM forever But you know ? Mike said something if you remember ? we're always looking for something new . . we won't repeat something we created before 

HYBRID THEORY , METEORA , MINUTE O MIDNIGHT , A THOUSAND SUNS, LIVING THINGS , all of them are different & special but if you think LP changed or that shits ? with all due respect i should say you are not A LP FAN (SOLDIER) You are METAL - ROCK LOVER , so Just keep listening Hybrid Theory . . BUT If you are LP true Lover A LP SOLDIERS , A LP SUPPORTER ,  Let me tell you something , LP looking for CREATING MUSIC with anything Possible with all their talents , with all they can do, If you trust Mike's brain if you Love him you will love all their songs cause every single song is a motion A feeling behind Chester, Mike, Brad, Joe, Dave, Robs HEART, There's few beautiful words Mike said on (Making of Minute to Midnight ) He was in studio  . .he said if somebody say i don't like this sound i would tell them . . get your ass here & record your own songs cause that's all i got ♥ & Also about A thousand suns A lot people came against this album & i hope you don't be one of them cause infact i call those people BLIND . . . Just a little thinks & thoughts into it can make clear how special this album is . . I'll give you al little Just a little example . . . 

The people LP used in A thousand Suns was for Purpose , anybody knows who Mario Savio was ? A big Freedom Supporter , Or Martin Luther King J, A men of Knowledge who spent his life to defend & Prove We are the same , there's no differences between A men & A Women , there's no differences between A White & Black & Also the most important The Symbal of A thousand suns is "Radiance" but anybody found out what is Radiance ? the Radiance is a dirty Policy . . who using into Speeches When  important people in speeches start talking ,when they were talking about something those mens behind didnt like it, 

im not saying that their new album sucks i'd just like them to make another album like hybrid theory

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service