What is your opinion,

I really like it even tho is not as i thought is was gonna be :D, but Linkin Park once again created something great and stabile, something you can hear when you are in mood for it :D, cant wait til the album :D 

Tags: Bunr, Linkin, Park, down, it

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love what I've heard of the new album, it's something different but the chance has been for the better. I really love all the Linkin Park's music:)

It is different... but it does have LP's touch. Also looking forward to their album

it was shit.what happened to their promise they sayed that it will have heavier stuff and what? again fcked electronics

We cant tell yet, wether they still are using electronic sounds, wait for the album, maybe they will surprise us :D

Almost top 10 on US iTunes #12, so people are loving it. Can't wait for the music video

i'll judge when i hear the whole album. burn it down was just ok i guess. 

i liked it :) as usual chester brought the heavy vocals and mike blew me away, but everything else seemed a bit generic....original to an extent, but it sounds like something you would hear as a ringtone on a phone from 2002.

I'm not a fan of the song. Sounds kind of generic. Was hoping for more experimentation like in ATS but this is to be expected with the first single. Although, now I can laugh at the idiots who were so "sure" this album would be nu-metal. LOL you guys know who you are ;)

Lp sure knows how to make good music :P

Burn it down is stuck in my head from the time I first heard it :)

damn you if you dont like burn it down

daniel lazarov said:

it was shit.what happened to their promise they sayed that it will have heavier stuff and what? again fcked electronics

I think, this album could be very cool. I hear "Burn it Down" since a few days and love it.

It's more like "A Thousand Suns" and "Minutes to Midnight". But it has the "touch" of LP I like so much. Now I wait for the new album and can't wait to hear. :)

Honestly saying i really loved it, especially because i heard a bit of the old Mikey rappin style, like in the old lp songs, which was, i guess missin in ATS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service