Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

guys!! i have the duty to say.. dont wait old linkin park... accept the new and support them!! i dont want in the future bad post about the new sound of the band.. please support them!!

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

-Sure!

Damn, can't believe it's like almost 3 years since A Thousand Suns. I am helluva excited to hear the single! Bring it on!

Burn it down sounds like something linkin park would make

September 14, 2010 was the release date... not even 2 years ago :D

Shazreen Jamal said:

Damn, can't believe it's like almost 3 years since A Thousand Suns. I am helluva excited to hear the single! Bring it on!

We DON'T want soft songs!!! We want pure rock like in minutes to midnight!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thousand_Suns#Charts_and_certifications

Douglas Scarboro said:

daniel lazarov said:

urgh it looks like noone listens to me.linkin park ARE NOT GOING TO CONTINUE WITH ATS.ATS was just an experiment.they said that the album will have really strong vocals like in given up and heavy guitar work.so shut up and stop wondering about something that is already confirmed.LP are nu metal not fcked techno so i think when you finally will understand that the new album will be nothing like ATS.oh and diego dont say support the new because ATS was fucked shit.hybrid theory went diamond (10 000 000+ sales) and meteora went triple platinum and a thousand shits went nowhere.so LP are coming back and thats the true.meteora is coming

actually thousand suns has sold 7 million copies

We want nu-metal(like hybrid theory)......

it will be nu metal with some electronics.

they will use strong vocals like in given up and heavy guitar work

seriously, you should stop talking as if you were one of the band members and as if you knew everything about the new album....

daniel lazarov said:

it will be nu metal with some electronics.

they will use strong vocals like in given up and heavy guitar work

I really hope that this will be something special.

Do you even know who linkin Park are???

Just because the vocals are fierce that doesnt mean there is no beauty in it.  The lyrics of "In the End" are incredible.  You'd be hard pressed to match the sheer beauty of the Bass line in "Crawling". Not to mention the lift I feel when Numb or Papercut hit there chorus, to me thats beautiful.. The lead guitar (both heavy and quiet) at the start of "Somewhere I belong" is magical...

As for caring what anyone else thinks, I dont (and never have) listened to Linkin Park because i wanted to be different.  Hybrid Theory and Meteora grabbed my attention, shook me out of a reverance at a time where NU-Metal was so desperately needed and kept me coming back for me.  MTM and ATS gave me none of the sheer release I felt every time I put the other albums on, THAT is what captured me. Reverting to there older style of music will restore my faith in there recognition that the fans that made them famous, will be rewarded with patience whilst they experimentated.

David Vereker said:

I don't want it to be heavy! There is no beauty in it. No piano, harmonies and gang vocals. That's what I loved about ATS and MTM. Plus you can't put on a heavy rock CD when others are around and expect them to enjoy it. It would annoy people probably. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service