Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you an idiot? You shouldnt even be a member here if u dont like their original songs. Pussy who loves burning in the skies

David Vereker said:

Please don't go all screamo again :( I love your soft songs

does anyone know what the albums called????

I feel like Burn it Down will sound like Hybrid Theory and A Thousand Suns combined, 16 days is way to long to wait, I'm so anxious!!!

I hope your not talking to me, because I love everything LP does.

shinodafan011 said:

Hey ass, maybe u shouldn't be a linkin park fan cause u can except and enjoy ALL of their music. The fact that they can branch out and write albums like MTM and ATS after HT, means they are incredibly talented as artists. So lay off.
Hey ass, maybe u shouldn't be a linkin park fan cause u can except and enjoy ALL of their music. The fact that they can branch out and write albums like MTM and ATS after HT, means they are incredibly talented as artists. So learn to love both or just fucking lay off.
daniel lazarov said:

you are right fuck everyone who likes the new style. i hope some people will finally understand that LP are going back with their old style.we are the real fans those who like LP with their real super heavy name not pussy music.thats the bad things of the experiments some people lose their minds like thinking lp are changing cant you understand that  a thousand shits was just an experiment

Chris Holsinger said:

Are you an idiot? You shouldnt even be a member here if u dont like their original songs. Pussy who loves burning in the skies

David Vereker said:

Why would you call yourself a fan if you don't like the new stuff, now that's hypocritical after what you just said to that other guy.

daniel lazarov said:

you are right fuck everyone who likes the new style. i hope some people will finally understand that LP are going back with their old style.we are the real fans those who like LP with their real super heavy name not pussy music.thats the bad things of the experiments some people lose their minds like thinking lp are changing cant you understand that  a thousand shits was just an experiment

Chris Holsinger said:

David Vereker said:

No, it's the person who's calling ppl who like ATS and MTM pussies. Funny, cause thts actually them :P

Luke Levy said:

shinodafan011 said:

Hey ass, maybe u shouldn't be a linkin park fan cause u can except and enjoy ALL of their music. The fact that they can branch out and write albums like MTM and ATS after HT, means they are incredibly talented as artists. So lay off.
Oh, and for those who are hating on ATS and MTM cause theyre not screamo enough, are u deaf..........ummmmmm.......BLACKOUT ANYONE?!!? And maybe a little bit of GIVEN UP??!?? I could definitely argue that those are two of lp's loudest songs, and guess which albums those songs r they on?

WOOOOO..!! cant wait but how do we listen to the song

Ok, sorry for the confusion, by the way love the statement you just made about Blackout and Given Up. You're a true LP fan.
shinodafan011 said:

No, it's the person who's calling ppl who like ATS and MTM pussies. Funny, cause thts actually them :P

Luke Levy said:

shinodafan011 said:

Just 2 weeks...

Bring Back old Linkin Park....stop with the softness...don't forget what made you guys

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service