Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am definitely looking forward to hearing the new song when it comes out.

I CANT WAIT PRAY ITS LIKE THE OLD MAYBE EVEN MIXED WITH SOME OF THE NEW>

Ok, whoa. Sensitive female fan? Bitch, please. Just because u can't understand what they're talking about in ATS and it's "real world problems" instead of the HT and M "everyday problems" (I still love every linkin park song) doesn't mean u have to call other ppl out on hating the old music cause I don't. It's not a crime to love both. And I don't protect anyone, I just don't bash on ppl who dont deserve it.

Chris Holsinger said:

Oh heres the sensitive female fan who defends other people. I called the person a "pussy" because he was saying oh please dont go back to the original music it sucks. The new stuff is awful. I still support linkin park but i cant stand people who just started listening to linkin park when a thousand suns came out and love them for that

shinodafan011 said:

No, it's the person who's calling ppl who like ATS and MTM pussies. Funny, cause thts actually them :P

Luke Levy said:

I hope your not talking to me, because I love everything LP does.

shinodafan011 said:

Hey ass, maybe u shouldn't be a linkin park fan cause u can except and enjoy ALL of their music. The fact that they can branch out and write albums like MTM and ATS after HT, means they are incredibly talented as artists. So lay off.
Thank you. I was really young when HT came out so I didn't start listening to LP until after ATS, but I love every linkin park song. I think it shows real talent that LP can change they're style so drastically, but in no way did they "abandon" they're old techniques. Theres still plenty of screaming in MTM and some really greats raps fr mike in ATS. Every fan has their rite to their own opinion. But come on, it's honestly not that big of a deal if one person only likes the old and one person only likes the new, and some ppl just love both. Just let this end there.

Douglas Gibbens said:

Why are you still calling yourself a Linkin Park fan if you haven't enjoyed the change in their style for the last 6 years? It's seriously been a long time.

I've been following them since HT, and still love everything they do. I'll admit MTM wasn't as good as it could have been, but it wasn't the genre or style that upset me, it was the music itself on a couple of tracks that just didn't reach normal LP standards in my opinion. (In Between for example wasn't as good as the rest of the album.)

And honestly, ATS is currently in my top 5 albums of all time, simply because I love the direction they've taken, and I love the story-telling concept album aspect.

Why hate on other fans?

Chris Holsinger said:

Oh heres the sensitive female fan who defends other people. I called the person a "pussy" because he was saying oh please dont go back to the original music it sucks. The new stuff is awful. I still support linkin park but i cant stand people who just started listening to linkin park when a thousand suns came out and love them for that

shinodafan011 said:

No, it's the person who's calling ppl who like ATS and MTM pussies. Funny, cause thts actually them :P

Luke Levy said:

shinodafan011 said:

Hey ass, maybe u shouldn't be a linkin park fan cause u can except and enjoy ALL of their music. The fact that they can branch out and write albums like MTM and ATS after HT, means they are incredibly talented as artists. So lay off.

I am a huge fan. And also when did i ever say i did not like MTM? I love that album

Douglas Gibbens said:

Why are you still calling yourself a Linkin Park fan if you haven't enjoyed the change in their style for the last 6 years? It's seriously been a long time.

I've been following them since HT, and still love everything they do. I'll admit MTM wasn't as good as it could have been, but it wasn't the genre or style that upset me, it was the music itself on a couple of tracks that just didn't reach normal LP standards in my opinion. (In Between for example wasn't as good as the rest of the album.)

And honestly, ATS is currently in my top 5 albums of all time, simply because I love the direction they've taken, and I love the story-telling concept album aspect.

Why hate on other fans?

Chris Holsinger said:

shinodafan011 said:

Luke Levy said:

shinodafan011 said:

My birthday is on 15 April.

FML >_>

I don't wanna be rude but this discuss is about upcoming new single Burn It Down... Not yours personal problems... We all listen to LP and this site should combine us together... Not make us argue with each other...

Can we get back to the single theme? Go talk about who hates who and why in other disscussion...  Thank You! 

PS. I've seen it before so I'm telling to ya all that english is not my foregin language so sorry for mistakes. I think everybody can understand my post if they just want...

Atheists here claim to not believe in anything without "evidence." In that case, "prove" to me by the "evidence" that it is wrong to burn down a day care center with 100 kids inside.
Chegg Coupon Code

wtf? I think ur post has nothing to do here at all ; wrong homepage first of all + I am an atheist and I especially hate bullshit like that..... please praise your religion,god or whatever somewhere else....

Sheliax Heimertx said:

Atheists here claim to not believe in anything without "evidence." In that case, "prove" to me by the "evidence" that it is wrong to burn down a day care center with 100 kids inside.
Chegg Coupon Code

Linkin Park returns with a bang!!

Whats the new LP album name?

screamo? really? lol when did that happen? xD

David Vereker said:

Please don't go all screamo again :( I love your soft songs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service