Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are the sippets there?

What happened to all the leaked snippets? 

Adam said:

Does everyone have the pieces of the song and can upload them to YouTube?

you find a piece of the song here: (it is a poor quality rip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mEFNIkeKlQ

I really badly seriously want a piece of the song! !!!!!!!!!!!! !! ! ! !! 

I hope the new album it is a little bit more old scool Linkin Park, like Hybrid Theorie or Meteora. I really love the others too, but im gettin addicted to LP with that special sound. And i like the uptempo sounds! Just excited about it!

Warner Bros are evil. STOP REMOVING EVERY BURN IT DOWN VIDEO!

That "leak" is probably real, but the quality makes it not worth listening to so just do yourselves a favour and close the tab straight away, I'm sure Mike would be disappointed that someone out there managed to record it and hear it in such a distorted way, its not what the band would have wanted. Just sit tight guys and girls not long till we get to hear the song!

can't wait for the new album and hope Linkin Park will came back to indonesia again...i'm definitely come to your concert...

Just trust them, remember there making music that sounds right to them not just what ever we asking were asking them to make.  

David Vereker said:

Please don't go all screamo again :( I love your soft songs

how do i unlock it???????????

Unlock what?? Are the snippets already available? ._. 

I totally agree! The quality was AWFUL! Really not worth the spoiling. The 16th will be here soon enough!

Skua said:

That "leak" is probably real, but the quality makes it not worth listening to so just do yourselves a favour and close the tab straight away, I'm sure Mike would be disappointed that someone out there managed to record it and hear it in such a distorted way, its not what the band would have wanted. Just sit tight guys and girls not long till we get to hear the song!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service