Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Jon: I don't think you will get the ticket pre-sale code when you pre-order from anywhere else besides LinkinPark.Com (or maybe LPUnderground.Com).

At least that's what i know...

Cheers

May I ask one more question? Does the pre-sale code allow you to buy 2 or 4 tickets? Crucial to my decision, want to sit with my friends.

Link said:

@Jon: I don't think you will get the ticket pre-sale code when you pre-order from anywhere else besides LinkinPark.Com (or maybe LPUnderground.Com).

At least that's what i know...

Cheers

Geez, this song is absolutely amazing, and it's only but a taste to whet our appetites for the new album! I cannot wait to hear everything!

Linkin Park, you rule!

Ok UK can't pre-order the album until the 23rd but can buy the single on itunes but i can't find it on itunes. someone please help

@Jon: Ofcrouse, ask all you like...

But I can't answer this one with 100% certainty.

I'm an LPU member and with those pre-sales I am able to purchase 4 tickets at a time.

So i think that with this pre-sale offering things aren't very different to the LPU ones.

But again i'm not 100% certain!

Cheers

EDIT: It'll be the same as the LPU pre-sales.

You will be given a redeem code that you can use at LPUnderground.Com to enter the Honda Civic tour pre-sale.

I LOVE IT!! The subtle electronic sound of the song just really gives the impression of a burning sound! I love you guys for always bringing something new, fresh and even more amazing than your previous albums! Somehow  it feels so mature and almost poetic? I am abusing the replay button at the moment ^^"

Awesome! Thanks man!

Link said:

@Jon: Ofcrouse, ask all you like...

But I can't answer this one with 100% certainty.

I'm an LPU member and with those pre-sales I am able to purchase 4 tickets at a time.

So i think that with this pre-sale offering things aren't very different to the LPU ones.

But again i'm not 100% certain!

Cheers

EDIT: It'll be the same as the LPU pre-sales.

You will be given a redeem code that you can use at LPUnderground.Com to enter the Honda Civic tour pre-sale.

Oh Hell! I just listened like 20 seconds that song... IT SEEMS UNBELIEVABLE! Those beautiful two last singles from LP have been... so... DESIRABLE! A great band, I hope this album is great.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/living-things/id518464080

Good luck!

thomas raper said:

Ok UK can't pre-order the album until the 23rd but can buy the single on itunes but i can't find it on itunes. someone please help

Just loved the single :D TRULY PROUD OF BEING A LINKIN PARK FAN/SOLDIER !!!! 

i hate this fucked electronics.why the hell LP done them. old LP is much much much better and dont speak to me about growing up.this evolution could be in given up maybe not in fcked shit.Because there are stupid fans who says they like A Thousand Shits.but like Mike sayed the most important thing is getting back to the original "hybrid theory".i hope a new single will come out soon and  i wish it sounds heavier.

if LP have made ATS first like a first album they was going to get nowhere.they was going still to play music in someone's garage and trying to break in the music world.FUCK ATS,FUCK THE SHITTY ELECTRONICS

lol LP are like my second family believe me i am the biggest fan here.and thats why im so nervous.they promised us something heavier and what?again soft electronics.and if they continue like this they will die.

they were kings of metal and now what are they?maybe kings of crap?i readed that the song lost in the echo will have some brutal screams and heavy guitar attack.

Jamaal Breckenridge said:

Whoa calm down there turbo! If your a true fan, you have to support the band in whatever they do. They work hard on the music, there trying to please the entire world including them selfs. I thought the first single would have been a little heavier too, but it's a first single, they have to go with what is out there right now. But I have faith in them, and the album. I have a feeling it will be 20x better than 'A Thousand Suns"  LP knows what there doing. I've been playing the song all day today, and it does sound like it could even be on Meteora or Hybrid Theory, so chill. It's a single it has to have some commercial quality to it.

daniel lazarov said:

i hate this fucked electronics.why the hell LP done them. old LP is much much much better and dont speak to me about growing up.this evolution could be in given up maybe not in fcked shit.Because there are stupid fans who says they like A Thousand Shits.but like Mike sayed the most important thing is getting back to the original "hybrid theory".i hope a new single will come out soon and  i wish it sounds heavier.

if LP have made ATS first like a first album they was going to get nowhere.they was going still to play music in someone's garage and trying to break in the music world.FUCK ATS,FUCK THE SHITTY ELECTRONICS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service