Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too, I hope there will be some of that what you write here. But I also like the new thing, even if it is different.

Melissa Olson Sully said:

i am a huge fan of LP - as we all are or we would not be posting on this page - and i feel like they played it safe with the new single release today.  there was just something missing that is LP.  i love the first two albums (Hybrid Theory and Meteora) and i know bands must grow and explore new sounds and patterns but the reason we are such great fans is that we fell in love with the crunch of the rock and rap mix plus the original sounding music mixed all together, which you would assume to think it will sound like crap but instead we get this amazing blend of all things great about this art and then throw in Chester's voice (his instrument) and BAM! it's LP at their finest.  this new song is lacking in a lot of the original things that i fell in love with from LP and i can only hope and pray the rest of the album will bring back some of the old to mix with the new.  i want that bone tingling / goose bump feeling when you hear the first beat and just know that what comes next will blow your face off.  i need Chester to scream at me through those speakers and i need Mike to rap over / under him while the music fills in the space.  i have fallen in love with all of the other albums over time, but nothing like the first two. 

I'm sorry but I've never used iTunes or anything beginning with "i". What happens when I pre-order the Living Things album? Will it be able to download instantly or only after 26.6.? Thank you very much for the answer.

I love this song :D

suuper ....as always....so different from other songs ....

If you Pre-Order Living Things on iTunes, you will get an instant download of Burn It Down and the rest of the album will download on June 26. Your credit card will be billed for Burn It Down now and the rest of the album when it downloads.

Michaela Bačíková said:

I'm sorry but I've never used iTunes or anything beginning with "i". What happens when I pre-order the Living Things album? Will it be able to download instantly or only after 26.6.? Thank you very much for the answer.

I Agree whit you guys and all fans of Linkin Park band.
i missed that days of One Step Closer, In The End,New Divide,Part of Me, Figure 09, From The Inside....
we, Fans, want that good days, i lived whit your songs albums from the start of your band to now .... i grows whit your songs. this song is good but not perfect as older songs was.
i will wait for that day, LP will be top and best of bests in the world.

Linkin Park 4ever....

The Songs have to be for the fans , not for the bloody charts, they only care about people who are between 15-25. The Media (Radio or TV) is playing crap the whole day , the discotheque play crap (Dubstep or House/Techno), but there is a demand for handmade music (as is was produced earlier from LP). LP has moved  from a Rock /Metal Band to a band who is playing Electronic Pop to reach now customers.

We all get older , have other interests , hear other music, but when you need the energy of music to make it through not easy times, you have to listen to other bands who play this kind of music you need (Rock, Punk, Metal, Alternative...........).

Sorry to say LP, wrong way , head back to songs like Faint, Numb, Breaking the habit, Cure for the Itch or

Crawling, that was LP as its best, at Minutes to Midnight there was still songs what have come close to

the older ones (Bleed it out, Given up.......), on the A Thousand Suns Album there was only one song , where anyone definitley could say , this song was made by LP (Blackout).

So LP, where are you going ? 

I am addicted to this song.

thats what im talking about.LP are changing their style with no reason.im getting really angry and i just want to say FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THE SHITTY ELECTRONIC MUSIC IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS.AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FUCK THIS SHITTY CRAPPED ASS IDIOT RICK RUBIN.i wish someone open their eyes.but look.the song lost in the echo will have guitar attack,drums and screaming.thats what SPIN sayed(no idea whats SPIN but LP played 5 songs for them) and they sayed the songs are really heavy and sound nu metal but if the songs are this kind of shit no thanks.i dont want to watch LP die.we are not fcked teenage girls to listen crapped electro music.if there arent any heavy songs on the album i have to find another nu metal band.im really sad but thats the true

Markus Karkowski said:

The Songs have to be for the fans , not for the bloody charts, they only care about people who are between 15-25. The Media (Radio or TV) is playing crap the whole day , the discotheque play crap (Dubstep or House/Techno), but there is a demand for handmade music (as is was produced earlier from LP). LP has moved  from a Rock /Metal Band to a band who is playing Electronic Pop to reach now customers.

We all get older , have other interests , hear other music, but when you need the energy of music to make it through not easy times, you have to listen to other bands who play this kind of music you need (Rock, Punk, Metal, Alternative...........).

Sorry to say LP, wrong way , head back to songs like Faint, Numb, Breaking the habit, Cure for the Itch or

Crawling, that was LP as its best, at Minutes to Midnight there was still songs what have come close to

the older ones (Bleed it out, Given up.......), on the A Thousand Suns Album there was only one song , where anyone definitley could say , this song was made by LP (Blackout).

So LP, where are you going ? 

Will there be a Living Things Deluxe Edition?

this fcked shitty ass idiot rick rubin fcked the band.someone must open their eyes.im wondering are they even reading this and i am wondering do they even care what their fans are thinking.whats the future of LP crapped music?well it will open their eyes when only 10 fans come to a concert.

I think there will be a bunch of teenies.........

There are on the same wrong way as Korn or Limp Bizkit.....

Who likes at the age of 30 or more Dubstep ?

This is really annoying for anyone in this age (my opinion)   

So I will visit Concerts of Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters , Rise Against....,

where they play handmade music with energy (I need)

and not preproduced electronic  crap , what I really dislike  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service