Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE 8-BIT SOUND is new territory...and the song sounds like another experiment, but this one sounds more rockin' than "A1000S"....

I found the track very * bit, and haunting. Mike's verses did seem a tad out of place. Chester nails it though. And the song is just chock full of irony.Looking forward to seeing the vid!!!

Hehe....when i first the new album's name, the first thing that popped in my head was like "hmmm.....sounds like a Pink Floyd album :)

Michaela Bačíková said:

If you don't like the new sound, then please, DON'T LISTEN TO IT! Find something else that you like.

I think LP showed us that their band isn't about metal or nu-metal at all. Their band isn't about one single never changing style. Their music is about creativity, instant changing and doing something that's never been done before each and every time. They're creative people, who like doing new things.

And if you look at some really good world famous bands, for example Pink Floyd, Queen - they too had very good songs and albums but also very experimental and weird. And still their fans like them.

The more I listen to this new song the more I like it and it's like an addiction. And I'm sure the new album will ROCK!

If you don't agree, please shut the hell up and go listen to something else. Buy a boxing bag and go break it. I don't care.

Has everyone here seen the NBA footage with clips of the unmastered music video on? I'm going to say I think I might like the song better with the video. I'm also now absolutely convinced that the album is going to reflect the variety and versatility we're used to, courtesy of Mike's tweet last night:

@m_shinoda: “@HojonOlon: @m_shinoda i've heard you guys are going all post-hc/metalcore/electronic on the new album. interesting!!!” Sorry, nope.

06/26/2012 CAN NOT COME FAST ENOUGH. THIS IS WHAT LINKIN PARK IS ALL ABOUT. DARING TO BE DIFFRENT.  

well we know the album will be metal+electronics. burn it down was like new divide.

Actually, they've said (and reviewers have said) that it's not as simple as all metal and electronics and that "Burn It Down" is different to other stuff on the album. It's worth reading the article Mike tweeted a few hours ago, it sounds AWESOME and promises "modes of everything". It also says that some tracks sound like old friends from the early days but the album as a whole retains the story/journey aspect of ATS.

http://thehundreds.com/blog/2012/04/19/in-the-mix/

:))))))

Jason Boos said:

Hehe....when i first the new album's name, the first thing that popped in my head was like "hmmm.....sounds like a Pink Floyd album :)

Michaela Bačíková said:

If you don't like the new sound, then please, DON'T LISTEN TO IT! Find something else that you like.

I think LP showed us that their band isn't about metal or nu-metal at all. Their band isn't about one single never changing style. Their music is about creativity, instant changing and doing something that's never been done before each and every time. They're creative people, who like doing new things.

And if you look at some really good world famous bands, for example Pink Floyd, Queen - they too had very good songs and albums but also very experimental and weird. And still their fans like them.

The more I listen to this new song the more I like it and it's like an addiction. And I'm sure the new album will ROCK!

If you don't agree, please shut the hell up and go listen to something else. Buy a boxing bag and go break it. I don't care.

My name is mic and I'm big french fan, I am going to 11 concerts to linkin park.
Linkin park is very important to my Life.
Burn it down is a excellent excellent song

thank you very much linkin park.
My name is mic and I'm big french fan, I am going to 11 concerts to linkin park.
Linkin park is very important to my Life.
Burn it down is a excellent excellent song

thank you very much linkin park.

UK TOUR PLEASE WITH "LIVING THINGS". Its already been to long since i saw you in manchester! 

Thanks

I love the new song, have pre-ordered the new album & am excited about LPU tickets going on sale Monday! Can't wait for the show!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service