Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, the tour with incubus in the us shows the predicted customers for the new album, sorry when you are above 30 , you don't belong to this group.

If the album is from the same quality ATS was, i am happy to live without this masterpiece.

A forum is for sharing opinions, nobody have be the same opinion, as a fan (I was of LP) i have to say I am really disappointed of the way LP have chosen.

LPU 9 was a good community, the step from LP to move the discussions into the social media, was a step into the wrong direction, aswell

It seems , that this will be my last year of membership at the LPU. 

 

lol they sayed that the new album will take the best of the four albums.do you know what mike sayed in his tweet about the new album

metalcore/electronics

interesting dont you think

Markus Karkowski said:

Well, the tour with incubus in the us shows the predicted customers for the new album, sorry when you are above 30 , you don't belong to this group.

If the album is from the same quality ATS was, i am happy to live without this masterpiece.

A forum is for sharing opinions, nobody have be the same opinion, as a fan (I was of LP) i have to say I am really disappointed of the way LP have chosen.

LPU 9 was a good community, the step from LP to move the discussions into the social media, was a step into the wrong direction, aswell

It seems , that this will be my last year of membership at the LPU. 

 

I agree, I just don't like when people are repeatedly rude.


Markus Karkowski said:

A forum is for sharing opinions, nobody have be the same opinion.

He said it WASN'T metalcore/electronics, didn't he? Someone asked if it would be and he said 'Sorry, nope'. I'm sure there's some of that in there, but they've made it clear now that there's a lot more to it than that.



daniel lazarov said:

lol they sayed that the new album will take the best of the four albums.do you know what mike sayed in his tweet about the new album

metalcore/electronics

interesting dont you think

Markus Karkowski said:

Well, the tour with incubus in the us shows the predicted customers for the new album, sorry when you are above 30 , you don't belong to this group.

If the album is from the same quality ATS was, i am happy to live without this masterpiece.

A forum is for sharing opinions, nobody have be the same opinion, as a fan (I was of LP) i have to say I am really disappointed of the way LP have chosen.

LPU 9 was a good community, the step from LP to move the discussions into the social media, was a step into the wrong direction, aswell

It seems , that this will be my last year of membership at the LPU. 

 

great as always ... great first song

as for me this song is not so bad as you think.. i like it.
and i like a new style of LP
it is wonderful that they can change themselves and at the same time they are still LP;)

Checkout Projekt Fear's "She Won't" (Feat. Syph, Tha Don) On YouTube, HotNewHipHop Or Coast2CoastMixtapes. Show A Friend Please

Melissa Garrett said:

He said it WASN'T metalcore/electronics, didn't he? Someone asked if it would be and he said 'Sorry, nope'. I'm sure there's some of that in there, but they've made it clear now that there's a lot more to it than that.



daniel lazarov said:

lol they sayed that the new album will take the best of the four albums.do you know what mike sayed in his tweet about the new album

metalcore/electronics

interesting dont you think

Markus Karkowski said:

Well, the tour with incubus in the us shows the predicted customers for the new album, sorry when you are above 30 , you don't belong to this group.

If the album is from the same quality ATS was, i am happy to live without this masterpiece.

A forum is for sharing opinions, nobody have be the same opinion, as a fan (I was of LP) i have to say I am really disappointed of the way LP have chosen.

LPU 9 was a good community, the step from LP to move the discussions into the social media, was a step into the wrong direction, aswell

It seems , that this will be my last year of membership at the LPU. 

 

Checkout Projekt Fear's "She Won't" (Feat. Syph, Tha Don) On YouTube, HotNewHipHop Or Coast2CoastMixtapes. Show A Friend Please

Justen Noll said:

check this video out featuring 'Burn it Down'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ydORZl8h7o

Checkout Projekt Fear's "She Won't" (Feat. Syph, Tha Don) On YouTube, HotNewHipHop Or Coast2CoastMixtapes. Show A Friend Please

Fire Eyes said:

I love the new song, have pre-ordered the new album & am excited about LPU tickets going on sale Monday! Can't wait for the show!

Checkout Projekt Fear's "She Won't" (Feat. Syph, Tha Don) On YouTube, HotNewHipHop Or Coast2CoastMixtapes. Show A Friend Please

Michaela Bačíková said:

I agree, I just don't like when people are repeatedly rude.


Markus Karkowski said:

A forum is for sharing opinions, nobody have be the same opinion.

B U R N I T D O W N

              or

B L A C K O U T ?

Hello. I am the devoted fan of your group, as well as millions. Heard your new track of "Burn it down" - a cool song, a strong voice of Chester and a little qualitative hip-hop. However I didn't hear other participants of group. Continuous electronics, synthesizer! Why you replaced a live electric guitar with computer electronics? Where percussions of your drummer? We, as fans, welcomed experiments of you, accepted them with a bang. But!" To A Thousand Suns" and the future album - forgive is fail. Pop, commercial projects with which the world is full. Your electronics spoils all essence of songs and is reflected in fans. It turns out, you are second "Depeche mode" with the continuous electronics. My 12 acquaintances LP, on you already ceased to listen to it, of course, won't affect, however, it would be necessary to listen to fans! That we loved - remained in 2003. Now from you anything, except cheap inutile electronics. The effect of an electric guitar of the computer doesn't impress, replace at least with the real! Though there will be something old a little! It would be desirable to hear game of the drummer! Already many from you turned away, and you want to listen to nobody! Us regret! It is possible to play on live tools where it is necessary! Old natural sounding in new songs - thirst of each of fans. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service