Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please guys, come to spain! I beg you! :( I just need it!

Single coming at thursday ,mtv sneak peek :D

I don't know what is the significance of OLD & New Linkinpark,this is bullshit,grow up,get a f'ing life,know,learn what the f***k is "MUSIC",they're professionals,we're not.so it means we don't know a sh*t about music,just listen to the song & enjoy,there's nothing wrong with the song either :|

WHEN IS MUSIC VIDEO COMING OUT?
please somebody tell me, i can't wait anymore
and please come to Croatia, you 've never been there

Martin Cvitić said:

WHEN IS MUSIC VIDEO COMING OUT?
please somebody tell me, i can't wait anymore
and please come to Croatia, you 've never been there

The videos coming out today!!! I'm exited, cant wait to see it. I saw the sneak peek just now. ha I was looking the giant hand and Gallons of KY..but I guess they changed their minds lol!!!

Stephen said:

Im really missing the old Linkin Park sound, I feel the new single is too light and doesn't have the rock n hip hop feel that they used to have. Im glad to hear something new from the guys, but its lacking the original Linkin Park sound. I hope we get more heavier rock sound from the rest of the album.

Come on guys new old its same is'nt just Likin Park growing up evolving and trying new sounds and getting better.. We can't expect them to churn out another Hybrid Theory it would be like asking them to put on their fifth grade gym shoes and run a mile in them. A Thousand Suns was fawsome and that was unlike anything they had made before this one's sounds like its heading in the same direction and we haven't heard the rest of it yet. This may just be the softening up before the face punch. But, I get what you are saying Hybrid Theory was the shit in that it smacked you in the face with hard notes at the door and spent the rest of its run-time screaming at you just how not sorry it was.. it was like the hard and fast duck-billed platypus of the day-first glance was WTF then this really works. ha ha. I think that we have been spoiled though, every album has been too good at giving us that fresh hit feeling and a tiny wtf because now we expect it. So now just like Hybrid felt after the same old same old of the late nineties we want to have our teeth kicked in all over again. If there was no Linkin Park to compare this album to we'd be floored just like we were then. But I don't think we should be too worried about the desensitizing though. After watching all of the clips and making of videos I get the feeling that this in no way not great album was just too easy for their considerable talents and just maybe the band is up to a new challenge. One that would judging by their track record take us all to a new kind of shitfaced slack jawed WTF fawsome.
Yep guilty as charged I'm an Uber-fan just like the rest a u's -hah hah!!

Stephen said:
Im really missing the old Linkin Park sound, I feel the new single is too light and doesn't have the rock n hip hop feel that they used to have. Im glad to hear something new from the guys, but its lacking the original Linkin Park sound. I hope we get more heavier rock sound from the rest of the album.
Come on guys new old its same is'nt just Likin Park growing up evolving and trying new sounds and getting better.. We can't expect them to churn out another Hybrid Theory it would be like asking them to put on their fifth grade gym shoes and run a mile in them. A Thousand Suns was fawsome and that was unlike anything they had made before. This one's sound seens like its heading in the same direction and we haven't heard the rest of it yet. This may just be the softening up before the face punch. But, we get what you are saying Hybrid Theory was the shit in that it smacked you in the face with hard notes at the door and spent the rest of its run-time screaming at you just how not sorry it was.. it was like the hard and fast duck-billed platypus of the day-first glance was WTF then this REALLY works. ha ha. We have been spoiled though, every album has been too good at giving us that fresh hit feeling and a tiny wtf because now we expect it. So now just like Hybrid felt after the same old same old of the late nineties we want to have our teeth kicked in all over again. If there was no Linkin Park to compare this album to we'd be floored just like we were then. But, we shouldn't be too worried about the desensitizing though. After watching all of the clips and making of videos you get the feeling that this in no way not great album was just too easy for their considerable talents and just maybe the band is up to a new challenge. One that would-judging by their track record- take us all to a new kind of shitfaced slack jawed WTF fawsome. Yep we are spoiled.
- guilty as charged I'm an Uber-fan just like the rest a u's -hah hah!!

Come on guys new old its same is'nt just Likin Park growing up evolving and trying new sounds and getting better.. We can't expect them to churn out another Hybrid Theory it would be like asking them to put on their fifth grade gym shoes and run a mile in them. A Thousand Suns was fawsome and that was unlike anything they had made before this one's sounds like its heading in the same direction and we haven't heard the rest of it yet. This may just be the softening up before the face punch. But, I get what you are saying Hybrid Theory was the shit in that it smacked you in the face with hard notes at the door and spent the rest of its run-time screaming at you just how not sorry it was.. it was like the hard and fast duck-billed platypus of the day-first glance was WTF then this REALLY works. ha ha. We have been spoiled though, every album has been too good at giving us that fresh hit feeling and a tiny wtf because now we expect it. So now just like Hybrid felt after the same old same old of the late nineties we want to have our teeth kicked in all over again. If there was no Linkin Park to compare this album to we'd be floored just like we were then. But don't think we should be too worried about the desensitizing though. After watching all of the clips and making of videos you get the feeling that this in no way not great album was just too easy for their considerable talents and just maybe the band is up to a new challenge. One that would judging by their track record take us all to a new kind of shitfaced slack jawed WTF fawsome. Yep we are spoiled!
- guilty as charged I'm an Uber-fan just like the rest a u's -hah hah!!

I just pre-ordered LIVING THINGS on iTunes. Then I noticed that the LP website lists some extra benefits (remixes, etc.) and the price is a little higher than iTunes. Does anyone know if the iTunes purchase includes the extras, or do I need to buy through the LP site for that?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service