Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love "Burn It Down", lyrics and video.
You have outdone yourselves once again.
Please, keep BRINGING IT!

Since Meteora it is all Down Hill.
They are getting softer and softer and more electronic.
New stuff not in my collection anymore.

Get back to your roots

Yeah it is more electronic but I like it. Plus most stuff these days is electronic and this new album beats anything else that has come out this summer so I went ahead and bought it. I think it's much better than the last album and it was only 5 bucks on amazon so for the price, i can't complain

Per Jessen said:

Get back to your roots

I'm a true LP fan which became a fan in 2000 and I'm today, I can't even say that I listen to LP... I have to say that I listen to HT and Meteora.

That pretty much explains it all

ahhhh... money... you robbed us of 1 once great band

good mix of old hybrid theory and meteora styles with minutes to midnight and a thousand suns styles. All the album is in the same spirit i think, and I REALLY LIKE THAT !!!

Kuchiki Byakuya said:

good mix of old hybrid theory and meteora styles with minutes to midnight and a thousand suns styles. All the album is in the same spirit i think, and I REALLY LIKE THAT !!!

Magnifico mais acho que queria mais guitarra que pena que o cd não chego ainda nas lojas do Brasil estou louca pra ouvir

Used the new hit to accompany my test video for the new HD Hero2 camera. Perfect!
http://youtu.be/38XXL8joQ-A?hd=1

ben wells said:

Yeah it is more electronic but I like it. Plus most stuff these days is electronic and this new album beats anything else that has come out this summer so I went ahead and bought it. I think it's much better than the last album and it was only 5 bucks on amazon so for the price, i can't complain

Per Jessen said:

Get back to your roots

you are right this album was painful to listen.everything is getting worse and worse.from hard hitting nu metal band to soft pop-rock band.so they are telling me evolutiion means to become a total shit.its sad to watch lives from 2012 and the crowd. rock am ring 2004-oh god i miss this so much.they sayed that the album will be like HT it looks like they forgot what HT means.well im sorry LP but you died long time ago since you released ATS.

I played soldier, you played King ♪♫

When i first listened to that album i immediately feel they're trying to go back to roots but keeping the new electro style they've got. it's a good idea, although i think they absolutely weren't obliged to do it (i really also like their new direction), but they surely wanted everybody happy. this album is a pure bomb, magic and well worked. remember that when they produced meteora many fans where angry because it was a "twin" of HT !!! LP made a good job, if you don't like, go listened to metallica! and check what evolution means really!

daniel lazarov said:

ben wells said:

Per Jessen said:

Get back to your roots

you are right this album was painful to listen.everything is getting worse and worse.from hard hitting nu metal band to soft pop-rock band.so they are telling me evolutiion means to become a total shit.its sad to watch lives from 2012 and the crowd. rock am ring 2004-oh god i miss this so much.they sayed that the album will be like HT it looks like they forgot what HT means.well im sorry LP but you died long time ago since you released ATS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service