Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edwin Arteaga said:

It's really hard to tell honestly. It's only Chester's vocals. It seems to have heavy electronic elements in it, more than A Thousand Suns tracks. But I'm not 100% sure

Bobby Hrbek said:

So for the people who heard the supposed "low quality video" what did it sound like? Not asking for opinions, just asking what it sounded like.

its a song from the new album

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

Where are these pieces of the song??? Any one please reply, I'm dying to hear something!!!

Even though I've only heard what can only be described as the worst quality song ever uploaded to YouTube, I can tell that Burn It Down is going to be a favorite of mine and a very successful single.

I heard portions of it from some of the leaks (yes, I'm ashamed of myself for listening to those and somewhat spoiling the song for myself). But god damn, it sounds AMAZING. Normally, songs take me a while to get used to. This just had me hooked right away, despite the fact that it is probably in the crappiest quality possible and I can hardly make out half the words. It reminds me of New Divide. No screaming (at least from what I can hear in the little snippets of it), but a very powerful chorus. Chester's practically yelling at the top of his lungs. It sounds great.

I think the chorus goes like this (like I said, it's hard to make out some of the words with the crappy quality):

"Building it uuuuup! Break it back dowwwwnn! Building it uuuuup, burn it down, it can't wait, burrrrn it down."

hell yea

I so agree with u Chris...i'm ashamed for listening to it but i just couldn't help it...i was hooked instantly even tho the quality was bad...i listen to it over n over i even recorded it on my phone before it was removed i so can't wait for 16th to be here 

Chis said:

I heard portions of it from some of the leaks (yes, I'm ashamed of myself for listening to those and somewhat spoiling the song for myself). But god damn, it sounds AMAZING. Normally, songs take me a while to get used to. This just had me hooked right away, despite the fact that it is probably in the crappiest quality possible and I can hardly make out half the words. It reminds me of New Divide. No screaming (at least from what I can hear in the little snippets of it), but a very powerful chorus. Chester's practically yelling at the top of his lungs. It sounds great.

I think the chorus goes like this (like I said, it's hard to make out some of the words with the crappy quality):

"Building it uuuuup! Break it back dowwwwnn! Building it uuuuup, burn it down, it can't wait, burrrrn it down."

love it alreadyyyyyyy....was listening to the poor quality version again just now lol

Matt Ashworth said:

Even though I've only heard what can only be described as the worst quality song ever uploaded to YouTube, I can tell that Burn It Down is going to be a favorite of mine and a very successful single.

Here's a cover I made of it (just piano and strings): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzXvwEaPok

Based it off the melody of the song, but of course the song doesn't use piano or strings as far as I know, so this is an interpretation of it. Enjoy!

any update on this?

Does everyone have the pieces of the song and can upload them to YouTube?

Forget pieces i want the hole song cant wait

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service