Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cant wait!!!

Me too

Wen Oliver said:

I want pieces of the song!!!!!!!!

what the "TERMINAL" 4??

Me want snippet.

Well I'm psyched! I am anxously awaiting the single, the album and the lyrics. I hope someone posts the lyrics soon.

whats the new album called?

I think I will die during those eight days !!! I want the new song! :D

Yes it will.

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

I really want this album to be like hybrid theory/meteora , but I want at least 2-3 songs to be like What I've Done, Shadow of the Day, and Leave out all the Rest. These are the other type of songs I like beside the nu-metal sound. ATS had a good message and I enjoyed it, but nowhere near the first three albums for me. I think this album may have songs similar to new divide if anything, which is the closes they've come to their old sound. I Thought Chester said this song would be more electronic than usual?

I want  dubstep songs

lol chester said that they will use less electronics not more and they will use heavy vocals and guitar so the album will be similar to old style with songs like papercut.with you,no more sorrow

Brandon Estep said:

I really want this album to be like hybrid theory/meteora , but I want at least 2-3 songs to be like What I've Done, Shadow of the Day, and Leave out all the Rest. These are the other type of songs I like beside the nu-metal sound. ATS had a good message and I enjoyed it, but nowhere near the first three albums for me. I think this album may have songs similar to new divide if anything, which is the closes they've come to their old sound. I Thought Chester said this song would be more electronic than usual?

new album?, saw this on amazon but it was just recently removed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service