Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I am just asking based upon what I have heard, and seen from rumor. So no need for remark.

Dan Artz said:

Let them experiment and do what they want. If you want to listen to Meteora.. then go listen to Meteora. 

Darius Shadow Razor said:

All I want to know, is does it resemble the Meteora style at all? I will dread this wait if I find myself listening to a soft song trying to imitate Minutes to Midnight or something from A Thousand Suns. All I'm looking for is something a bit heavy and balanced like the beginnings, or New Divide even.

Zac Baade-Mortimer said:

i have burn it down but it has been recorded on a phone and the quality is bad

Does it resemble Meteora? I would say no. It does, however, remind me a lot of New Divide/What I've Done. It has soft verses done by Chester, then a loud and powerful chorus. Not screaming, just loud. Plus, Mike comes in with a rap in the bridge. Overall, it's closer to old LP than ATS and maybe MtM were, but it's still different. Personally, I love it.

Darius Shadow Razor said:

All I want to know, is does it resemble the Meteora style at all? I will dread this wait if I find myself listening to a soft song trying to imitate Minutes to Midnight or something from A Thousand Suns. All I'm looking for is something a bit heavy and balanced like the beginnings, or New Divide even.

Zac Baade-Mortimer said:

i have burn it down but it has been recorded on a phone and the quality is bad

When LP comes from Hungary?

To me it sounded like a MTM kinda sound.

MTM?

Their Minutes to Midnight album I mean.

Tunde Ledniczky said:

MTM?

oh, i see. :-) 

I did not remember him suddenly what you thought of.. 

Luke, you were LP already once on a concert?

Just got to listen to a low quality bit of it! Sounds great to me. Sorta a metorea meets MTM to me. Search in google burn it down leak, and if it's still there you can listen to it as well. I used google. Also the lyrics are pretty good from what I've heard, now I definitely can't wait until its official release.
Definitely has the sound of a single to it. I know it'll do great when it comes out. Listening to it over and over. :)
( verse 1)
(Chester)
Oh can you feel it
When you take a look in the sky
All that I can steal is 
The one thing I couldn't find
And you were there
And begun
Waiting to let me go
(Chorus)
We're building it up
Break it back down
We're building it up
Burn it down
Can't wait
Burn it to collide
(Bridge) 
(Mike)
I play soldier you play king
Shut me down when I think that way
Fought that fight,  I hold the crown
I built you up, but you let me down
When you fall, I take my turn
And then you hide, and that's my concern

That's all that was in the description, and that took a while to transfer from notes! ( on iPhone here!) thought I'd post them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service