Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, After looking through my library , to me it sounds most like new divide, but with rap from mike. If you can imagine that with those lyrics, you'll be fine.
Yeah, that about sums it up. Sounds like the older lp but has a tone, or a feeling of ATS. Maybe what ATS could've been.

http://www.sharebeast.com/2j0oa9h72o13 hi guys! i found this, someone has recorded the song from somewhere and it's sounds amazing! :DDD

I Cant Wait, Love to Listen it..... im dying here :D

i have not heard anything of this new song/album since yesterday. I am excited hoping to be back on track of the older LP style of Meteora....it will save them alot of trouble and help gain fans FAST.

yeah you are right.but i listene to the song and it sounded like meteora where you can hear anything.chesters voice was strong and sounded like in faint not gayed like in waiting for the end

Greg Havas said:

i have not heard anything of this new song/album since yesterday. I am excited hoping to be back on track of the older LP style of Meteora....it will save them alot of trouble and help gain fans FAST.

Totally stoked for the new album! Been listening to these guys since Crawling first came out and I cant seem to ever get enough of it! Looking forward to the release. Thanks for putting out such great music guys. :)

I am glad it does cause i have yet to find a way to listen to even a 15 second clip of burn it down...cant wait the 5 days since it sounds like they realized the new album was way worse then old stuff
daniel lazarov said:

yeah you are right.but i listene to the song and it sounded like meteora where you can hear anything.chesters voice was strong and sounded like in faint not gayed like in waiting for the end

Greg Havas said:

Does anyone know where I can buy the CD Single of the song?

I'd rather the new song on CD but I'll buy it iTunes if I have to...

The new song is not yet released until April 16

Yes it will. Just like the catalyst was on ats.

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

is this part of real BURN IT DOWN? :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCrMRzDTlo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service