Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

daniel lazarov said:

daniel lazarov said:

when did you heared it will be like ATS.it souds really like the old LP with some electronics  the vocals are heavy lol.LP are back.but i dont know why they experimented.all other bands make huge success because they continue with their original style.LP could be the greaters band in the world now a shitty soft band like they are today

Ilya Mahone said:

Again ATS :(

daniel lazarov said:

daniel lazarov said:

daniel lazarov said:

when did you heared it will be like ATS.it souds really like the old LP with some electronics  the vocals are heavy lol.LP are back.but i dont know why they experimented.all other bands make huge success because they continue with their original style.LP could be the greaters band in the world not a shitty soft band like they are today

Ilya Mahone said:

Again ATS :(

So many idiots here. If LP would have followed HT and Meteora's path, they would have been so boring. That's why i love them: they change. They decided not to make music only for commercial purpose, they evolved and got better. Love the 30s snippet, and can't wait for the whole song. The idiots that want LP to make the same music for 12 years can burn in the fires of  ATS

it looks like you are idiot.LP are loosing more and more fans every day because they make soft and shitty music.burn it down was better it was heavier but not like HT or meteora.HT and meteora are the best albums and everyone listens to them not the fcked ATS so shut up

Lost In The Echo said:

So many idiots here. If LP would have followed HT and Meteora's path, they would have been so boring. That's why i love them: they change. They decided not to make music only for commercial purpose, they evolved and got better. Love the 30s snippet, and can't wait for the whole song. The idiots that want LP to make the same music for 12 years can burn in the fires of  ATS

saying "everyone" is a bit dangerous. ATS' lyrics are way better than any other album, and that's what i search in a song. Sorry to upset you. Anyways, Chester said the album will take the best things from each album and mix them together.

daniel lazarov said:

it looks like you are idiot.LP are loosing more and more fans every day because they make soft and shitty music.burn it down was better it was heavier but not like HT or meteora.HT and meteora are the best albums and everyone listens to them not the fcked ATS so shut up

Lost In The Echo said:

need it !

who cares about the lyrics the sound is important.and when i heared the 30 sec piece of the song it sounded like the old LP.and they played 5 of their new songs and they were really nu metal

Omer Joshua said:

lol thanks!!!! :)

Rositsa Ivanova said:

The pieces will be available for LPU members in a couple of days probably. If you are not a member, hurry up and join ;)

Sergei Khusnutdinov said:

Where i can find pieces of "Burn It Down"?i cnt w8 for that..

Enrique Sarmiento said:

Where can I find pieces of the song??

pieces ???????????? 

Hope this is on iTunes tomorrow. I'm staying up late tonight to see if it hits.

Lost In The Echo said:

Agreed.

Oh god, Burn It Down tomorrow. TOMORROW ! I'm gonna die from happiness *-*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service