Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can play it from the website ( if anyone didn't know). I listened to it, and I'm a very happy listener.

I love the new song!!!

Burnitdown.linkinpark.com

BURN IT TO THE GROUND!! WOW.

Sounds like New Divide and the Metroid soundtracks had a beautiful love child

For those who can't wait...listen to the full song here with lyrics also. You're welcome :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zgEKLhvCCVA

The New LP song amazing!!! I love it everytime LP bring out a new album the hype and excitement is almost like having christmas!! This year it will come twice 06.26.2012!!

Different idd.

I have to listen to it a few more times before I for sure can say the style appeals me :)

But I'm looking forward to hear the rest of the album.

already heard the song ;D

FUCK this song again doesnt song heavy like meteora or HT.this ass rick rubin will fck the band.if the rest of the songs from the new album is the same like this im never going to listen LP again.

GREAT JOB LP YOU LOST ANOTHER MILION FANS WITH THIS SONG WELL I THINK YOU ARE FINALLY HAPPY FROM THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD YOU BECAME A FUCKED SHIT.GREAT JOB

Whoa calm down. You're totally entitled to your own opinion but you gotta remember if LP did the same thing on each album then it would be boring also how many years ago was those albums? Voices and music evolve over time and if this album was the same as Hybrid and Meteora, how many people would complain that it was all samey, they were stuck in a rut, just milkin it for what they can?

(I might get shot sayin this but....) Think of Biffy Clyro, their last couple of albums have been soooo different from their first but people learned to accept that they can do more than one type of music

x

daniel lazarov said:

FUCK this song again doesnt song heavy like meteora or HT.this ass rick rubin will fck the band.if the rest of the songs from the new album is the same like this im never going to listen LP again.

GREAT JOB LP YOU LOST ANOTHER MILION FANS WITH THIS SONG WELL I THINK YOU ARE FINALLY HAPPY FROM THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD YOU BECAME A FUCKED SHIT.GREAT JOB

The song is like... Awesome? :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service