Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too much electro-pop, sorry. But I hope next album give us some nu metal :)

I listened Burn It Down many times today... At the begining I was skeptic.. But now I think that is a good song..the lyric is good! of course is not a typical Linkin Park's style.. but cmon they never disappoint their fans.. they are Linkin Park!

It kills me to say I don't like it, because I am a seriously hardcore fan. I'm not an "Oldskool" type, I loved the hell out of all their stuff to date (except for "In Between", possibly) but this just sounds how I feared . . . kinda rushed. In order to produce albums more often I fear they may be playing safe. This doesn't feel like anything unique the way LP always do - just a regular song, with a standard structure, a bland kind of melody and lots of electronic sounds.

Having said that I'm hoping to be proven wrong when the album comes out!

waited for an hour now to download it from itunes germany  still nothing here -,-

Same here in the US. Nothing on iTunes yet :(

fuck itunes..... gonna buy it on amazon tomorrow

Just heard Burn It Down and LOVE IT!  Looking forward to the rest of the album :)  <3 LP <3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Things_(Linkin_Park_album)

Wikipedia says Living Things is:

Nu Metal 

Rap Metal

Rap Rock

Alternative Rock

Electronic Rock

Industrial Rock

Hey all,

We have to wait a few more hours to pre-order, correct? Clicking on pre-order on the main page doesn't seem to get me anywhere.

Same here it just takes you to the main page.

Alexander Cordeiro said:

Hey all,

We have to wait a few more hours to pre-order, correct? Clicking on pre-order on the main page doesn't seem to get me anywhere.

Well, it says 1 p.m. PST. So, I guess we have to wait a few hours. 

Great energy in the song. I just wish Mike would come up with some more creative rapping, i.e. Hybrid Theory EP style. Maybe we'll see something different in the other tracks.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEERFECT! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service