Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love all of the styles! My reason for why LP is awesome! is because unlike a lot of bands, this band has different styles and I'm looking forward to the new album. It's good to have a change, To me, what makes a band is a band that always have changes. Sticking to one type of style is great, but having a change and changing the style makes a band is awesome!

But that's my opinion.

Sean Rickman said:

I love all of the styles! My reason for why LP is awesome! is because unlike a lot of bands, this band has different styles and I'm looking forward to the new album. It's good to have a change, To me, what makes a band is a band that always have changes. Sticking to one type of style is great, but having a change and changing the style makes a band is awesome!

But that's my opinion.

high five!!! rickman

you said it so much better. The sound that some of us miss is still in there its hung up differently ...Maybe the next one will bring a new suite of sounds and we'll hear some of those notes and guitar riffs that are missed wrapped around new ones or maybe they come up with a new way to rock saxophones........what ever it will be, it wont be boring and no one no mater how much they miss the "old" sounds ever say that the new music sucks.. cause it doesn't..Its good music.... uniquely good,but if this one isn't to your taste, the next one will give you something new to try enjoy it..

LP are making lots of types of music-nu metal,rap metal,alternative metal,rap-rock,alternative rock,electronic rock,industrial metal

daniel lazarov said:

LP are making lots of types of music-nu metal,rap metal,alternative metal,rap-rock,alternative rock,electronic rock,industrial metal

i just cant believe.when i watch liest greed misery in youtube oh god.in this song mike is rapping chester is screaming like crazy AND THERE ARE STILL BITCHES WHO CRY "OLD WHERE ARE YOU" OMGG

Youtube... well no durrr

Sergei Khusnutdinov said:

Where i can find pieces of "Burn It Down"?

Im sick of people who say"if you are true fan you will like everything they made" im a fan of LP not an idiot who says who is real fan and who is not.Living Things is really good got screaming metal elements few electronics rapping and everything that LP has.ATS was crap,crap and nothing more then crap.listen to victimized and some other songs like lies greed misery,ill be gone,lost in the echo and then listen to the epic crap ATS with its shitty soft vocals.

Just downLoaded their new album and Ive got to say its better than there last album A thosound suns. It's screamo and soft for all you people who like there soft songs. Definitely going to buy this album when it comes out. support LP!

Im going to buy the album when it comes out!

I'd like to remind you of a word, and that word is ROCK. You made promises of getting back to your roots with this new album but after listening to it I find that the only thing you care about getting is money and fame. Put a guitar over your shoulder already its not going to kill you, quit playing for 13 year old middle schoolers and blockbuster movies, and start playing for your own generation, remember us? The ones who bought your debut album, supported you, and loved every song composed? Hybrid Theory was your all time best selling album produced to date, and every album after Meteora began to go downhill after deciding to tour worldwide and getting invovled with big movie names. If you ever get back to your roots I'll be the first one to purchase THAT album, but i won't be listening to Living Things, unless of course I decide to watch Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter. If you ever decide you have enough wealth and fame, your original fans will be here waiting for you to come back......to your roots.

So after reading the hype here, I checked out "Lllies, greed, misery" and I must say, that was the biggest shit fuck song I have heard since "Burn it down". I didn't think it could get worse, but that sounded like a bunch of retarded monkeys banging on cardboard boxes while kids from the short bus made up raps on the way home from school. LP is definately all about the faggot emo kids (not that there's anything wrong with that), but they certainly seem to hate tjeir original fans. Oh well, at least there is enough real music out there to listen to so I can forget about this synth, pussy band. What a shame, but at least there are enough 12 year olds who are too cool for Beiber that will spend Mommy and Daddy's hard earned money on this train wreck, thus ensuring that LP will continue to put out computer generated douches just for the teeny fucks who wouldn't know true music if it came up and shit in thier faces. Fuck, LP sucks now!

jay1975 said:
So after reading the hype here, I checked out "Lllies, greed, misery" and I must say, that was the biggest shit fuck song I have heard since "Burn it down". I didn't think it could get worse, but that sounded like a bunch of retarded monkeys banging on cardboard boxes while kids from the short bus made up raps on the way home from school. LP is definately all about the faggot emo kids (not that there's anything wrong with that), but they certainly seem to hate tjeir original fans. Oh well, at least there is enough real music out there to listen to so I can forget about this synth, pussy band. What a shame, but at least there are enough 12 year olds who are too cool for Beiber that will spend Mommy and Daddy's hard earned money on this train wreck, thus ensuring that LP will continue to put out computer generated douches just for the teeny fucks who wouldn't know true music if it came up and shit in thier faces. Fuck, LP sucks now!

its sad but i need to agree with you.i think LP just broke with the nu metal.from the greater nu metal band ever it became a fck synth soft rock shitty band.great job LP i think your dream has finally came out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service