Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg cant wait fo the new single been an lp fan for the past 11 years lp kicks ass!!!! when r yall touring around kentucky again?!?!?!?

Lol, just sitting back and watching guys defending themselves about what Linkin Park should bring back.  Calm down peeps.... Let at least a friggin clip of the song come out before you decide you're gonna slit each others' necks....

LP was awesome; LP is awesome.  If all goes well, they will still be pretty dang awesome ^.^

I think this song will be good... I just want to heard it!

exactly

Pranav Ambadi said:

Lol, just sitting back and watching guys defending themselves about what Linkin Park should bring back.  Calm down peeps.... Let at least a friggin clip of the song come out before you decide you're gonna slit each others' necks....

LP was awesome; LP is awesome.  If all goes well, they will still be pretty dang awesome ^.^

Can't wait to hear it. I'm hoping it's kinda like the older songs with a bit of a thousand sons mixed in.

they said that it will have electronics but less and it will have strong vocals.like they sayed old and new mixed.so it will have screaming rapping and more older stuff

pieces of the new song please? :)

Yeah. Mike said it was "the first single off of the new album", so that's a yes, it will be.

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

Yeah,chet screaming again please,please,please,bring that old linkin park again pleeeeeeeease.....

I WANT PIECES OF THE SONG!!!

Where are the pieces? Would be better if they just released a 45 second to minute snippet of the song for the members here.

I love lp old and new thair has not been a song that i have not  liked so whatever they come up with in the new album im sure it's going to be epic. I suport them all the way. burn it down lp burn it all down.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service