Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what would be cool if they did more songs like from the inside. it went from a relaxing verse to a screamo

David Vereker said:

Please don't go all screamo again :( I love your soft songs

i cannot wait anymore

best band ever! I absolutely loved a thousand suns and I got to see them live at madison square garden (great seats!). I'm super excited to see what they'll put out this time!

That set from the teaser video looked like something from a Hybrid Theory music video. so hopefully itll be back to the old style

the new album will be mix of old and new i mean strong vocals like faint,given up and a few electronic beats just to give it big wall of sounds

Joel William Johnson said:

That set from the teaser video looked like something from a Hybrid Theory music video. so hopefully itll be back to the old style

I WANT TO HEAR THE BURN IT DOWN

Cant wait !!!

i bet it will be like this saturday so it kinda half way between the start of filming and the release date

So for the people who heard the supposed "low quality video" what did it sound like? Not asking for opinions, just asking what it sounded like.

Im a lpu member

It's really hard to tell honestly. It's only Chester's vocals. It seems to have heavy electronic elements in it, more than A Thousand Suns tracks. But I'm not 100% sure

Bobby Hrbek said:

So for the people who heard the supposed "low quality video" what did it sound like? Not asking for opinions, just asking what it sounded like.

For me, It was like New divide with rap. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service