Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm very excited

Rite now I'm searching everywhere for pieces and for leaks and waiting patiently for it to come out......its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a feeling this album gonna ROCK and gonna be one of their best selling don't know 'bout the rest of you

first 8 puzzles modified by me

give a link so i can hear it...

Justen Noll said:

I heard a leaked bit of the song and it was low quality but it sounded like new divide w/ some rap

i have burn it down but it has been recorded on a phone and the quality is bad

All I want to know, is does it resemble the Meteora style at all? I will dread this wait if I find myself listening to a soft song trying to imitate Minutes to Midnight or something from A Thousand Suns. All I'm looking for is something a bit heavy and balanced like the beginnings, or New Divide even.

Zac Baade-Mortimer said:

Nah, it'll be on Hybrid Theory.
what do you think?

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

People complain no matter what. It will probably be a mix of both. 

David Vereker said:

Please don't go all screamo again :( I love your soft songs

Let them experiment and do what they want. If you want to listen to Meteora.. then go listen to Meteora. 

Darius Shadow Razor said:

All I want to know, is does it resemble the Meteora style at all? I will dread this wait if I find myself listening to a soft song trying to imitate Minutes to Midnight or something from A Thousand Suns. All I'm looking for is something a bit heavy and balanced like the beginnings, or New Divide even.

Zac Baade-Mortimer said:

not really sure can only hear mostly vocals and its deffinetly chester and mike but yea by the vocals its got a meteora feel to it sounds like new divide as well

Darius Shadow Razor said:

Zac Baade-Mortimer said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service