Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excited !!!! Absolutely pumped up to hear new music...

:D another album!?!? I call dibs on first one in my state!

hope ur words come true :)

I have to excuse myself. A person ( I do not want to use names here) gave me misleading information. Apparently the pieces will be available for all LP fans :) Can't wait to hear them!

I hope there will be some harder staff on the new album! :) TTS was just really not good enough guys!

Just Cant Wait 4 This Song To Come ....................need to jump for april ............(Time Machine)

It's been a year and six months since the "A Thousand Suns" and Linkin Park have already made a new album. I expected at least two or three years of recording.
I've read somewhere that the new album will not sound electronic as "A Thousand Suns" but something else. Maybe music would sound something like The Raid Score.. Don't know. :D

อยากดูจะแย่แล้วค่ะพี่อแดม >/p>

Does anybody know what's the name of the new album?

It hasn't been announced yet. It is too early.

Guido De Lazzari said:

Does anybody know what's the name of the new album?

Well we've all seen the video that Mike did, from the set of the music video for BURN IT DOWN. He said we can go tol Linkin Park.com SOON for pieces of the song. If he meant just the LPU he probably would have said go to LPU.com to get the pieces. You may be right, but since my parents wont let me join the LPU, i kinda hope your wrong

Rositsa Ivanova said:

The pieces will be available for LPU members in a couple of days probably. If you are not a member, hurry up and join ;)

Sergei Khusnutdinov said:

Where i can find pieces of "Burn It Down"?

I already apologized for that. I received wrong information. Maybe there will be something more for LPU members, but pieces will sure be available for all fans as well.

glenn donoghue said:

Well we've all seen the video that Mike did, from the set of the music video for BURN IT DOWN. He said we can go tol Linkin Park.com SOON for pieces of the song. If he meant just the LPU he probably would have said go to LPU.com to get the pieces. You may be right, but since my parents wont let me join the LPU, i kinda hope your wrong

Rositsa Ivanova said:

The pieces will be available for LPU members in a couple of days probably. If you are not a member, hurry up and join ;)

Sergei Khusnutdinov said:

Where i can find pieces of "Burn It Down"?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service