Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im looking forward for new album

well, I think the new song is really awesome, fantastic, and it shows, once again, that LP can still produce amazing music for their fans, like this one. obviously I miss the times of hybrid theory and meteora, two magnificent albums, but has time pass us by we must go with the flow and experiment new styles and sounds, and LP did it amazingly, as usual, and I´m looking forward to the release of "living things"! :) keep up the awesome work!

Very good song, energetic!

What exactly is metal to you?

Nestor D. Romero Reyes said:

burn it down is only the best song, is diferent, very good mix between metal and electronic

Most of the newer LP fanboys have no idea what metal is.  If they did, they would never use that word while describing anything from LP.

Kristopher Will said:

What exactly is metal to you?

Nestor D. Romero Reyes said:

burn it down is only the best song, is diferent, very good mix between metal and electronic

FU@*in love it, cant wait to get the album

where's the video?

when is the video coming out??

that`s great!:)

Im really missing the old Linkin Park sound, I feel the new single is too light and doesn't have the rock n hip hop feel that they used to have. Im glad to hear something new from the guys, but its lacking the original Linkin Park sound. I hope we get more heavier rock sound from the rest of the album.

I was relatively disappointed in Burn it Down. When hearing the two snippets, I thought Mike was going to rap the verses and Chester sing the choruses. It would've sounded like all 4 albums combined into a single song. But when I saw that Mike only rapped a little over 20 seconds in total, it was a bit of a let down.

But that doesn't stop me from being excited from the album. Linkin Park is my favorite band and has been since I heard Meteora in 2004. Although I was not feeling the first single, I definitely have a feeling that this album will be the best one yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service