Discuss Linkin Park's first single from their new album here.

Views: 51228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definatly

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

definatly???lol learn to spell mate

Don't be rude to other members. English is not everyone's mother language.

Grigoris Gkousis said:

definatly???lol learn to spell mate

well  english are not my mother language neither... i'm from cyprus so i speak greek...anywαy ..are you admin or lawyer  of stuart william to say me what to say??We have democracy so everyone can say whatever want

and what this stuff about  information for the new song??that's no infromation rotitsa...that's bullshit!!

I am a moderator here. Enough said. You made a mistake in your last post anyway.... This is a discussion about Burn It Down. I warned you, now please, stick to the topic. Thank you :)

Grigoris Gkousis said:

well  english are not my mother language neither... i'm from cyprus so i speak greek...anywαy ..are you admin or lawyer  of stuart william to say me what to say??We have democracy so everyone can say whatever want

are you fucking kidding?

thomas raper said:

Will burn it down be on the new album?

It's called dyslexia, look it up and don't be so rude!

Grigoris Gkousis said:

I'm really looking forward to hearing this new song. Has anything new been announced about these clips we can unlock?

Extremely excited, can't wait to hear these clips already!

When I saw this newws i woz like #0ly $h!t.!!!!!

That interview concerns me. Badly. I thought this album was SUPPOSED to be Meteora style, and the way he worded that makes it sound like anything but. It puts yet another ATS in my head... While... I am an oldschool fan, I don't mind the last two albums, they're fine... But nothing I can get into and find so much meaning that Meteora and Hybrid Theory contained. On those, it was through the rough and deep, that's what music is. It released aggression through the heaviness and held deeper meaning than anything else they wrote in my opinion. 

I've already cut enough interest as it is with the new things by LP and its overly soft, overly use of just pure electronic and electronic only.

I just really hope the rumors are true, that this is getting back up on the feet from Meteora and not this... Continuing experimentation.

ManOutaBricks said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service