What's up LP's fans from all over the world!! so after BITS officially being chosen to be the 3rd single of ATS, how you fell about it n is it the one you was looking for it to be the next single?

Well, for me I wished When They Come For Me to be the one, but I won't complain about it, because one thing for sure, Linkin Park will show us a special creativity in the music video of BISD (with it's deeply meaning lyrics) that all LP's fans looking forward to it.

I mean, you can expect the unexpected  (just take a look to the cover)

Views: 2856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's definitely single material, great choice if you ask me. The lyrics are graet, the chorus is great and the guitar is brilliant. I'm glad about the choice.
I figured that they would have either Iridescent or Buring in the skies for their next single, but i was also hoping for When they come for me to be the next one. Oh well i'm not complaning it's still a great song one of my favs of ATS.

Another cause for i'm addicted to this CD... A thousand Suns is a CD so... so abstract! Their videos, chorus, the general music on this CD...

I'm drawer and I love the abstract & I draw listening LP 'cause it's inspire me! Is a music that make you feel good into yourself (irisdescent, burning in the skies), so sad sometimes (the messenger), and so crazy and hardcore with Wretches & Kings, Backout, etc! hahaha and their videos it's so fantastic... you think: but..but.. how do they do it?! HOW DO THEY DO IT?! 

Well, excuse me, I already post my reflexion of today xD (I hate my english, sorry if you don't understand me.. u_u)

i love this
I think it is a great choice, i was hoping for robot boy because it is one of my faves, but i am not at all dissappointed!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service