What's up LP's fans from all over the world!! so after BITS officially being chosen to be the 3rd single of ATS, how you fell about it n is it the one you was looking for it to be the next single?

Well, for me I wished When They Come For Me to be the one, but I won't complain about it, because one thing for sure, Linkin Park will show us a special creativity in the music video of BISD (with it's deeply meaning lyrics) that all LP's fans looking forward to it.

I mean, you can expect the unexpected  (just take a look to the cover)

Views: 2856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Common guys!! where is your opinions?

I love this song... Great!

Well, I actually wanted to see "Wretches And Kings" as the next single. But this song is also great...

I am OK with LP's decision to make BITS their third single. I personally would have preferred Iridescent to have made the cut. This makes it three singles already, and I do not know if they are going to go for a fourth single. Maybe they will. Maybe they won't. I know some artists do go to that extent. I am looking forward to the music video as well. I do not know what to expect, but we'll see.

@ Lucky. I find it interesting that a lot of people like Wretches and Kings. I personally do not like that song, but it is just me and I respect other people's opinions. If they do go for a fourth single, maybe you'll have it your way, even if it is to my dislike. Haha.

BITS is one of my faves on ATS. Perhaps they are going for pop radio pickups, something I thought would have happened stronger with Waiting for the End, but didn't. Radio is so fickle. Waiting for the End isn't all that much thematically and sonically different from In the End, and that was a pop smash! I was actually bummed for the guys that it didn't become a huge hit. It should have been.

I also like Iridescent... :)
Sweet! It's good to know it won't be a dissapointment for you if Iridescent comes next then.
Lucky said:

Oh yeah, I saw it on Wikipedia as the third single. I love the art of ATS, and once again, it's a nice cover! Therefore, on iTunes FR I saw Wretches & Kings as a single, with the cover-art of ATS. Why? Anyway, Wretches & Kings would be a nice single, not on radios maybe.

I don't like ATS Initially... LP changed very much their style. But now I love it!! It's a genial CD, like the others CDs they made. Iridescent make me cry when I listen it for first time. When They Come For Me make me crazy hahaha And the rest is genial!
I think Burning In the skies is a nice single. Kind of unexpected since I thought they would do Irisedent first. But I really want their next single to be Wretches and Kings. It's my favorite on ATS.
The same thing for me, Wretches and kings not that kinda big song.

Edgar Lira said:

I am OK with LP's decision to make BITS their third single. I personally would have preferred Iridescent to have made the cut. This makes it three singles already, and I do not know if they are going to go for a fourth single. Maybe they will. Maybe they won't. I know some artists do go to that extent. I am looking forward to the music video as well. I do not know what to expect, but we'll see.

@ Lucky. I find it interesting that a lot of people like Wretches and Kings. I personally do not like that song, but it is just me and I respect other people's opinions. If they do go for a fourth single, maybe you'll have it your way, even if it is to my dislike. Haha.

I'll be happy too if it's true...

Edgar Lira said:
Sweet! It's good to know it won't be a dissapointment for you if Iridescent comes next then.
Lucky said:
First time I listen "When They Come For Me", I don't like it. But after the second time, it makes me addicted... Amazing...

Mary Moreno said:
I don't like ATS Initially... LP changed very much their style. But now I love it!! It's a genial CD, like the others CDs they made. Iridescent make me cry when I listen it for first time. When They Come For Me make me crazy hahaha And the rest is genial!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service