Hey Guys;)

So Mike said in the LPU Chat that the new LP Single will be "Burning In The Skies".

I personly love the choice. Burning In The Skies is a great song :D

What do you guys think??

Views: 358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEEESSSSS! cleary this excites me.
aww hell yah!
excellent choice the video would be awsome cant wait to see it
OFFICIAL COVER ??

http://phoenix-farrell.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_PFF_BITSpossible_cover.jpg
Now it's officially confirmed :)

MIke Shinoda

Shot video for Burning In The Skies today...start tour tomorrow. Florida, here we come

I know!!! 

ahh can't wait to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

quite good for 3 single, i will wait paciently for When they come for me and Blackout videos, in Meteora i predicted all the singles except From the Inside, that i tought it was going to be Nobody´s Listening, lets see if LP does choose this two excellent rock anthems for the next group of singles

I hope it will be "Wretches&Kings" ..love that song :D <3

but we don't know, maybe they don't even bring a fourth single outxD

Alvaro Saburido Rodriguez said:

quite good for 3 single, i will wait paciently for When they come for me and Blackout videos, in Meteora i predicted all the singles except From the Inside, that i tought it was going to be Nobody´s Listening, lets see if LP does choose this two excellent rock anthems for the next group of singles

i love Burning in the skies!!!

but in a note on the album said:
The Catalyst, Waiting for the end and Iridescent ...
is perhaps just to confuse us, but, iridescent and Burning in the skies are great!!
I love linkin park!!

I can't honestly say I was expecting that as a single. However, that isn't a complaint. I really like the song, and look forward to seeing the "explosive" video :D
I thought it would be Iridescent too, but Burning in the Skies is still a great choice! But what's the picture of?

They started playing Burning in the Skies last week on Fox Fm (australia) in the evening and it must've got great reviews bcoz for the last few days they have played it nearly every hour! It's awesome! The other singles didn't last long on the radio but BITS will be on for quite sometime.

BITS actually at times, makes me want to cry, it's so powerful.

Hopefully Iridescent is the next single bcoz on the album it said "featuring Iridescent" so it'll have to be a single for sure.

Can't wait to see the muisc clip to BITS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service