Dear Linkin Park,

I have been a fan of your band since I was eleven years old. So let's say I've been a fan for the past nine years, as I am now twenty. When I saw you had a new album out, I was excited, to say the least. I bought the album, despite being a poor college student because I thought I would truly enjoy it. I was wrong and I would like my money back. I will say that I am a fan of the lyrics, but not huge about the music. I felt like "Burning in the Skies" was too poppy for my taste and I really loved those lyrics. People probably will have said you evolved your style. And I will agree. I just don't think it evolved towards my taste. In the spirit of South Park and proving a point, I would like to have my fifteen dollars back. I haven't even downloaded it or anything if you still want the CD! I just listened to it twice in my car! 

Thank you.
KC

Tags: back, money

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linkin Park obviously, cannot take the CD back, or give you the money for it, because THEY didn't make the CD you bought, only the music that's on it.
The Record Company that distributed the album is responsible for that. If you want your money back, you can do one of 3 things. Take it back to the store you bought it, sell it on ebay/craigslist, or write a letter to the record company that actually printed, produced and distributed the CD with your complaint.

Linkin Park may have chosen which music to put on their album, but the record company are the ones who distributed and sold the CD, Linkin Park wouldn't and couldnt have even made the CD without the record companies ok.

Also, LP don't get that $15. They get a small portion of it, the rest goes to the recording group/person, producers, mixers, the record company, Linkin Park's management and tour management, and if they're lucky they get a small portion that's left over.
They don't have your $15, the record store you bought the CD from, and the distribution company who put out the CD, have your money.
well kc if you don`t want it please give it to me ; ) I would enjoy it from start to end ,and you will be doing a good deed for a fan of 1000 suns : )
Dex said:
Linkin Park obviously, cannot take the CD back, or give you the money for it, because THEY didn't make the CD you bought, only the music that's on it.
The Record Company that distributed the album is responsible for that. If you want your money back, you can do one of 3 things. Take it back to the store you bought it, sell it on ebay/craigslist, or write a letter to the record company that actually printed, produced and distributed the CD with your complaint.

Linkin Park may have chosen which music to put on their album, but the record company are the ones who distributed and sold the CD, Linkin Park wouldn't and couldnt have even made the CD without the record companies ok.

Also, LP don't get that $15. They get a small portion of it, the rest goes to the recording group/person, producers, mixers, the record company, Linkin Park's management and tour management, and if they're lucky they get a small portion that's left over.
They don't have your $15, the record store you bought the CD from, and the distribution company who put out the CD, have your money.
Way to miss the point, his rant is mostly aimed at saying new album sucks "In the spirit of South Park and proving a point"

Dex said:

Pft. I'm offended. I don't think it sucks. I just don't think it's in my taste. And thank you Dex, for your helpful information. I'll go see if they're willing to give me my money back and I'll also write the record company if that doesn't work out.
NP KC, good luck :)
Thank you for not thinking I was taking a stab at you, as some defensive people seem to have done.

I'm sorry the album didn't work out for you.
This is a joke right?

Dex said:
NP KC, good luck :)
Thank you for not thinking I was taking a stab at you, as some defensive people seem to have done.

I'm sorry the album didn't work out for you.

Are you serious??? Don't call yourself a fan if you can't respect their music. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ALBUM KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!

Right on DEX

Freedom of opinion is a wonderful thing. It's the only reason your insipid backwards thinking response is allowed to be viewed by others. Blindly loving everything just because it has the name Linkin Park isn't appreciating their music, it's just trying to tongue some balls while you're holding your breath.

Tyler Fitt said:

Are you serious??? Don't call yourself a fan if you can't respect their music. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ALBUM KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!

Right on DEX

Ok yeah i might love them a bit much but i dont wanna hear about you licking some guys nuts ok!!!

Sykosìs said:

Freedom of opinion is a wonderful thing. It's the only reason your insipid backwards thinking response is allowed to be viewed by others. Blindly loving everything just because it has the name Linkin Park isn't appreciating their music, it's just trying to tongue some balls while you're holding your breath.

Tyler Fitt said:

Right on DEX

You embarrass yourself. Further due to the fact you don't seem to realise it.

Tyler Fitt said:

Ok yeah i might love them a bit much but i dont wanna hear about you licking some guys nuts ok!!!

Sykosìs said:

Tyler Fitt said:

Right on DEX

LOL. This discussion is so old, I thought there was a crazy-long delay with the email system. You guys, with the exception of Sychosis, are trolls.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service