I 'm clean minded...!!!

Tags: MIKE, SHINODA

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

NO I can't....Don't hav that much power of imagination...:P

Melba Pinckney said:
NO FREAKING WAY! I mean, the mix of Chester and Mike is out of this world. They supplement each other.

So true :)
Noooo!! Mike is so great!! He and Chester together are like an athomic bomb! Any member of LP is necessary to LP, they all together are the heart of LP. LP are LP if all members are in the band! And Mike is the mind :D
noo!
noooooooooo...............cnt b posible to imagine wdout mike............bcoz he's d soul of lp...............
no!!!!!~!! im so gald it will never ever never happend:)!
Yes.
Complete washouts, with Chester moping around the place and no one to keep him in check.
Face it. LP is incomplete even if one member is missing. And I hope that NEVER happens. At least, not while I'm alive.
oh yeah...

Naila Zahoor said:
Yes.
Complete washouts, with Chester moping around the place and no one to keep him in check.
Face it. LP is incomplete even if one member is missing. And I hope that NEVER happens. At least, not while I'm alive.
LP surely never be the same without Mike... He and Chester together are perfect *-*
no way man lp onlyrocks mainly due to mik .if he wasnt there lp would not become so popular
Attachments:
NO WAY LP widout Mike its a Body widout hands
I totally agree with you!!!! I think one of them alone is great, but they both together is just amazing!!! I can't imagine LP without Mike!! :)

Melba Pinckney said:
NO FREAKING WAY! I mean, the mix of Chester and Mike is out of this world. They supplement each other. They both sound great together.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service