Hello. I Just  bought LPUX and i'm trying to log in into Linkin Park Underground but it's want a Redeem  code. i pay 60$, where i can find my Redeem  code?!

Tags: Redeem, code

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I expect that the link that we were provided will only work at 12 noon EST or 9 AM PST.
But they didn't e-mail me the code since I bought monthly LOUX member. What supposely I should get if bought monthly LPUX membership?
go to www.linkinpark.com
- go to the bottom of that page.
- click on "click here test your access"

- follow the instructions. they will e-mail you a $0.00 invoice with a link.

Liren Chen said:
But they didn't e-mail me the code since I bought monthly LOUX member. What supposely I should get if bought monthly LPUX membership?
what link???

David Jean said:
I expect that the link that we were provided will only work at 12 noon EST or 9 AM PST.
follow the instructions above. Sorry, I'm not going to type a long note with more instructions. Gotta get my work done too.

Kyle Shaw said:
what link???

David Jean said:
hopefully you figured this out. I was able to successfully purchase 4 tix about 30 minutes ago.

Kyle Shaw said:
what link???

David Jean said:
it's still not working. i can't do anything. the only thing i can so is download the songs..
I preordered the album, redeemed the code, but when I log in with any and all of my accounts, I'm denied LP Access.

Awesome. So much for seeing them in concert.
what happens when you click on "click here test your access" link on the botton of the www.linkinpark.com page?

casupertongue said:
I preordered the album, redeemed the code, but when I log in with any and all of my accounts, I'm denied LP Access.

So far, it just says I don't have it, despite the fact that I do.

David Jean said:
what happens when you click on "click here test your access" link on the botton of the www.linkinpark.com page?

casupertongue said:

don't know what ewlse I can say. you will need to have a successful test in order to buy your tickets. I clicked on the LPUX monthly button and then logged in through Facebook. good luck.

casupertongue said:
So far, it just says I don't have it, despite the fact that I do.

David Jean said:

casupertongue said:

i pick the Facebook, then it's let my download the songs and then nothing. i can;t do anything!
i pay 60$ and all i need is Redeem that i didn't get.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service