Hello. I Just  bought LPUX and i'm trying to log in into Linkin Park Underground but it's want a Redeem  code. i pay 60$, where i can find my Redeem  code?!

Tags: Redeem, code

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

same issue here!
You can test your access to LPU by doing the following:
1) Visit http://ww3.linkinpark.com/testaccess/
2) Find your membership type and click on the "Test Now" button. If you're asked to login, just select the account you used when you redeemed your code
3) If the item "Test Access" has been added to your cart you can checkout - don't worry you won't be charged during this process
4) You're done!
As an LPU member you will have access to Linkin Park concert tickets before anyone else in the world, plus we reserve the best tickets in the house for you. The upcoming 2011 US tour will be announced soon at linkinpark.com along with LPU pre-sale information. It isn't available yet, but additional LPUX site experiences will be rolling out soon, and the exclusive LPUX CD and merchandise will come shortly.
It's still not working.
all i can do after this is download the songs...
Hi, does anyone know how many tickets we can buy with the pre-sale? Thank you.

JESSICA NICOLE DIAZ said:
You can test your access to LPU by doing the following:
1) Visit http://ww3.linkinpark.com/testaccess/
2) Find your membership type and click on the "Test Now" button. If you're asked to login, just select the account you used when you redeemed your code
3) If the item "Test Access" has been added to your cart you can checkout - don't worry you won't be charged during this process
4) You're done!
As an LPU member you will have access to Linkin Park concert tickets before anyone else in the world, plus we reserve the best tickets in the house for you. The upcoming 2011 US tour will be announced soon at linkinpark.com along with LPU pre-sale information. It isn't available yet, but additional LPUX site experiences will be rolling out soon, and the exclusive LPUX CD and merchandise will come shortly.
It still doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not see any link to access to buy the tickets?
Has anyone been able to order tickets?
We are supposed to be able to log into the underground website at 12 pm EST right??????

Im worried i wont be able too!!

I have access, so im hoping it will all work out!
I just checked and only some date are available to purchase today... the los angeles show the presale is in December..

bummer
underground website ? is it www.linkinpark.com?

Kyle Shaw said:
We are supposed to be able to log into the underground website at 12 pm EST right??????

Im worried i wont be able too!!

I have access, so im hoping it will all work out!
we are supposed to login at lpunderground.com if we bout a monthly or annual membership
the topspin lady told me you dont have to login to the underground website, you can purchase tickets at the linkinpark.com.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service