Love the new sound.  Can't wait for the rest that's to follow.

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this song!!!
Desu_Desu_Desu said:
So fans must like ALL albums? And this isnt about the "haters". Im a fan i can decide what i like or not. MTM was bad but this album seems even worst. This ISNT Linkin Park. This is POP.

Vanessa Looney said:
LMAO... I'm guessing the haters don't like change. That's how I was with Minutes to Midnight but I gave it time to sink in. Time is on your side my friends. And I find it hilarious that so many people that have such strong negative reviews on the sound are users of the the linkin park site, but I guess that's your prerogative.

You're correct that fans don't have to like everything but you don't have to be an arrogant prick. "This ISN'T Linkin Park"... haha. As if you can decide what the band wants to be.
Everyone's talking shit now...but wait until it all blows over three years later, like Minutes to Midnight. When Minutes to Midnight came out...everyone was saying how bad it was and posted low ratings, and called Linkin Park sell outs. Now, today, people are coming around saying that it was actually a good album. But ever since then, all of the new releases are being called shitty. But just wait...people will come around and be forgiven.
It's because people hate change. They get comfortable and want things to stay the way they are. It's sad, and unfortunately it's how most bands are. The reason Linkin Park is my favorite band is because they are TRUE musicians. They don't want to stick to the same sound (and honestly if they did it would get boring, it always does) so they experiment. I'll admit to being critical of M2M at first, but I grew to really love some of the songs on there. The slower ones that is, and I typically don't like that kinda tempo. It still seems too plain to me, but I do like it. This new song though, I really like, and I don't think their whole album will sound just like this, but either way I don't care. I'm ready to hear what sounds Linkin Park as come up with next!! Love the new song!

**Also, remember that this is a FAN REMIX! We can't say for sure that the rest of the album will sound like this**

Harriett said:
Everyone's talking shit now...but wait until it all blows over three years later, like Minutes to Midnight. When Minutes to Midnight came out...everyone was saying how bad it was and posted low ratings, and called Linkin Park sell outs. Now, today, people are coming around saying that it was actually a good album. But ever since then, all of the new releases are being called shitty. But just wait...people will come around and be forgiven.
EXACTLY. like...you NEED to change after a while. it'll just get boring.
they did a really good job.

and for the record. the catalyst is NOT pop, erm, at all.

so wait, joe cade, the one n itunes isn't a fan remix, right? it's the legitimate single, right??
Actually, Joe isn't alone, I love the new single. If your so dissapointed why don't you get the fuck off the forums already and quit bashing linkin park for doing somethitg
Mike said on a Ustream video that there is rap in the album and chester screams alot.
Mike said that chester screams like never before. Like a mad man almost.
I'm sure it's true.
High Voltage and Breaking the abit are 2 very good electro song but The Catalyst is very bored.
OK, for reference, you're trying to say the catalyst is very BORING. not BORED.
and it's really NOT bored at all. It's different, unique, original, and lyrical.

And exactly. stop complaining if you really don't like it. you sound stupid. lol

Fusionboy said:
High Voltage and Breaking the abit are 2 very good electro song but The Catalyst is very bored.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0bFoPPEOH0&feature=watch_response

I'm so glad that mike calls YOU out specifically. It is NOT pop and he specifically says that.
retarded thing to even say, if you ask ME...

Desu_Desu_Desu said:
So fans must like ALL albums? And this isnt about the "haters". Im a fan i can decide what i like or not. MTM was bad but this album seems even worst. This ISNT Linkin Park. This is POP.

Vanessa Looney said:
LMAO... I'm guessing the haters don't like change. That's how I was with Minutes to Midnight but I gave it time to sink in. Time is on your side my friends. And I find it hilarious that so many people that have such strong negative reviews on the sound are users of the the linkin park site, but I guess that's your prerogative.
Im not saying change is bad. Change should come over time I feel like Mtm was perfect because it had change along with some of the bands original roots but Im saying this change is horseshit I feel like I should have a glow stick when I listen to it. With the exception of the last minute and a half the song is shit
Its not even put together well it just sound like an erratic mismosh of sound they really let us down. Somebody else has to agree with me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service