Love the new sound.  Can't wait for the rest that's to follow.

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's the legitimate single, but the purpose of the contest was so the winner could help them create the song with their own unique remix. Unless I'm mistaken

ryan dolan mulvihill-pretak i said:
EXACTLY. like...you NEED to change after a while. it'll just get boring.
they did a really good job.

and for the record. the catalyst is NOT pop, erm, at all.

so wait, joe cade, the one n itunes isn't a fan remix, right? it's the legitimate single, right??
oh, ok, i see.

well evan, don't say they let US down. because I'M not let down. i think it sounds awesome. they let YOU down. but just because one song out of 18(?) you don't like doesn't mean you shouldn't lose your hoppes for the album..i cant wait:D
Desu_Desu_Desu said:
The sound sucks, its shit. PLEASE Linkin Park, PLEASE dont tell me the rest of the tracks sound like the single...

i couldn`t type it better! yer right mayne!
it's his OPINION. doesn't mean he's right....

axel lexa said:
Desu_Desu_Desu said:
The sound sucks, its shit. PLEASE Linkin Park, PLEASE dont tell me the rest of the tracks sound like the single...

i couldn`t type it better! yer right mayne!
the catalyst is the fucken` bullshit and i guess Linkin Park is on the best way to become a fucken` EMO band and i really hate it coz Chester got pretty amazing voice but he fucks it up and Mike can rap very well but he fucks it up too! so LP, please be yourselves and quit actin` like a trendy assholes!!!!!!!
dude, chill out. he said yesterday there IS rap on it, as well as new stuff. there's still screaming.
so you can calm down. don't worry.
and again, it's YOUR opinion. a lot of people do like it...a lot don't. it's their opinion

axel lexa said:
the catalyst is the fucken` bullshit and i guess Linkin Park is on the best way to become a fucken` EMO band and i really hate it coz Chester got pretty amazing voice but he fucks it up and Mike can rap very well but he fucks it up too! so LP, please be yourselves and quit actin` like a trendy assholes!!!!!!!
Like I said on the thread, I will not buy the Catalyst, not my style, catchy but not something I would play a lot of, I think I will wait and hear the rest of the album before deciding on whether A thousand Suns is worth my money! I have never said that of an LP album before, I bought Meteora without hearing a tune, and the same with M2M, so this is a first, but I am still excited about going to their concerts...
I think It's pretty good.
though I believe that Linkin Park can do more than this.
they try something new in this song. I like the lyric!! >_<,,
Try out this alternative rock version of "The Catalyst" It's a little closer to traditional Linkin Park.

http://www.myspace.com/thefineartofnoise

Peace Everyone...
Joe Cade said:
It's the legitimate single, but the purpose of the contest was so the winner could help them create the song with their own unique remix. Unless I'm mistaken

Not quite accurate.
The Catalyst that has been released to radio stations & iTunes & as you hear it here is the official version, nobody but the band had any hand in it's creation. Fans had nothing to do with it.

This is NoBrains winning entry that will be featured on particular editions of the album.
OH, I see. That makes sense, lol. Well, I don't care. I love the new song. The more I listen to it the more I love it
Cillian said:
Joe Cade said:

Not quite accurate.
The Catalyst that has been released to radio stations & iTunes & as you hear it here is the official version, nobody but the band had any hand in it's creation. Fans had nothing to do with it.

This is NoBrains winning entry that will be featured on particular editions of the album.
Seriously
Change is good, I love MTM since the band took a great step to dive in and explore their sound
But this my friend! I am sorry for those who loved the song
But I practically can't understand why LP would release such song as their opening single
It sounds ridiculous to me, the music and beat just don't blend

I'm still hoping that there is something better waiting in ATS, not this one. SIGH . .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service