I love this band regardless of what they put out BUT I'm not sure how I feel about this first single. Do you guys remember when LP posted the first 40 seconds of somewhere i belong before it came out? I COULDN"T STOP LISTENING TO IT...

All the first singles they have put out are very telling of what the album is going to sound like...And this makes me somewhat worried.

I garantee the album will be good regardless...But I don't want good from LP...I want EPIC like hybrid-meteora and reanimation.  I'm not going to bag on these guys...But when I listen to their first single and have a hard time even playing it twice---that doesn't seem like such a good thing...And I'm LP fanatic

I'm not hating on LP im just keeping it real...Im still excited as hell about the album though! What do you guys think about this song?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like this alot but the old stuff I was going crazy over. I don't miss the rap too, too much but I do the guitar and drums. I'd also like to hear something a bit more like Shadow of the Day.
In my opinion, it is always hard to get along with new stuff.
It was the same with Minutes To Midnight. At first I thought >wth is that slomo-music ~~?< but I ended up taking all the songs onto my ipod listening to them just as often as to the "old" ones.

I'll wait till the album is released, listen to it a few times and decide AFTER that wether I like the new sound or not.
LP's is changing so it is totally normal being confused or worried in the beginning.
Hope you'll enjoy the album in the end.
What I've Done was not indicative at all of how MTM sounded. If you guys want HT or Meteora then, as stated many times by many people, go listen to those albums.
See I disagree...What I've done was totally indicative of mtm...but anyways I think maybe we could all agree this is the worst song LP has ever made (which is a compliment if anything to the band).

LP is like a drug...You keep chasing those first highs but you never get the same thing and your never totally satisfied.
If you believe What I've Done sounds like HHH or In Between or TLTGYA, just to mention a few, then you've got cotton in your ears. Also, speak only for yourself as it's not a bad song.
i really, really love it. i think it's sooooo different and the writing is superb. i really am estatic for the next singles/album.
especially reqiuem, which is a religious song (by definition). so i wonder what that can be about.

what do you think of the cover art for catalyst and the album??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0bFoPPEOH0&feature=watch_response

watch the whole vid and I'm sure you'll be satisfied... :)
:O thank you so much for that vid! i loved it!

Daniel Kostov said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0bFoPPEOH0&feature=watch_response

watch the whole vid and I'm sure you'll be satisfied... :)
We all want HT/meteora back. This is not the lp we all fell in love with
again--stop saying "we" and "all." MANY of us here LOVE the catalyst and can't wait for ATS. so stop grouping us with you people.

Brandon Chin said:
We all want HT/meteora back. This is not the lp we all fell in love with

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service