Don't you all think that Chester should be the leading man of Linkin Park instead of Mike Shinoda? Because in every concert,show, etc, Mike Shinoda takes all the limelight.

Tags: Bennington, Chester, Mike, Shinoda

Views: 167

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So true BTW =)

KATHYxx said:

Shinoda doesn't "act" like he owns LP. The band members put him up to it because he's the guy that always has something when the band runs into a tough place. So the other band members look to him sometimes. He definitely does most of the work, and he puts the most effort into talking to fans.

Besides, have you SEEN the band's music videos? Live proshot videos? Chester's the only face in Shadow of the Day. Camera's always zoom in on his face and rarely do we get Joe Hahn shots.

The fact is: each band member has a different personality, and Chester doesn't play rodeo clown on stage like Mike can. Rob is quiet. You need to let them play to their strengths and leave them to run the band however they want.

THANK GOD WE DONT NEED TO HEAR YOUR STUPIDNESS ANYMORE BECAUSE FOR US TRUE LP FANS IT IS OFFENSIVE TO HEAR ANYONE TALK DOWN ON OUR BAND OR ANY OF THEIR MEMBERS!! LINKIN PARK 4-ALWAYS :D
Lileeana Lords Perea, I think you should now buzz off. Please.
Lileeana Lords Perea Just leave the guy alone. MAYBE he is not right but everyone has his own thinking and we are not here to insult him! And stop writing with big letters. 

Chester knows what is the best for him and how will he behave on the stage. And he is definitly right. 
Mike is talkin' more, but Chester is the one who will tell everything to you in the songs ;)

Chazzzzzzzzzzzzzz motherfuckin' legend :DD <3!
Thanks - I hope I attend too! :) Good on you. :)
:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service