Don't you all think that Chester should be the leading man of Linkin Park instead of Mike Shinoda? Because in every concert,show, etc, Mike Shinoda takes all the limelight.

Tags: Bennington, Chester, Mike, Shinoda

Views: 166

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they are both the leaders dont get me wrong,Chester is my favorite- but Mike is awsome too, whoever told you Mike takes the limelight dont know what they are talking abought-LP ROCKS JUST THE WAY THEY ARE I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING ABOUGHT THEM!!!!!!!!! LP 4_ALWAYS

Everyone knows LP rocks. There's no doubting it. Haven't you seen their live concerts? Its only Mike Shinoda who jumps into the audiences and entertains them . Chester on the other hand is only restricted to singing which is not cool somehow. He should have most of the limelight.

i have been 2 every LP concert in LasVegas---- and im not sure what happend at your concerts but your wrong abought the concerts here- Chester has always been involved with his audiences just like mike,if not more, sorry you didnt get to have that were you are but i am glad i had it here and August 30th i will have it again for the second time this year----CHESTER HAS NEVER DISAPIONTED ME-------THATS ONE OF THE MANY RESONS I LOVE HIM

I have to agree w/ Ms Lileeana..I as well will be seeing them at the end of this month at the Joint & also saw them at the MGM in Feb of this year here in Vegas. Also saw them 2x prev, once in CA & the other again in Vegas. Out of all the times I have seen them, Chester has been HUGE part of the concert. At the MGM this year, he was hella sick & still sung his heart out.  I think that Mike & Chester compliment each other musically at their concerts & in their work. I love this group & cant wait till the end of the month to see them again. Sux that others didnt feel like they had the same experience. Hope their next one will be as awesome as mine was.
Chester sings his heart out to entertain the fans. Absolutely no doubt in that. But Shinoda is the one who does the talking. Both compliment each other but Shinoda acts as if he owns LP.

Shinoda doesn't "act" like he owns LP. The band members put him up to it because he's the guy that always has something when the band runs into a tough place. So the other band members look to him sometimes. He definitely does most of the work, and he puts the most effort into talking to fans.

Besides, have you SEEN the band's music videos? Live proshot videos? Chester's the only face in Shadow of the Day. Camera's always zoom in on his face and rarely do we get Joe Hahn shots.

The fact is: each band member has a different personality, and Chester doesn't play rodeo clown on stage like Mike can. Rob is quiet. You need to let them play to their strengths and leave them to run the band however they want.

The above explanation could not be more correct. I'm SOLD!
But I still stand my point. Forget about music videos(I've seen all of them), but I think Chester should play a vital part in concerts. Shinoda is the one who interacts with the audiences. Chester should lend his hand at that.

I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP BEING SO JELOUSE OF CHESTER- AND SHUT THE FREAK-UP,YOU ARE STUPID WHY ARE YOU ON THE LP FANSIGHT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHESTER OR ANYONE ELSE IN LP? GO FIND ANOTHER WEBSIGHT YOU ACTUALY FIT IN TO AND LEAVE OUR CHESTER ALONE!!!! LP IS PERFECT THE WAY THEY ARE NOTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE !!!! AND I BELIVE EVERY TRUE LP FAN WILL AGREE!!!!!!

I like Chester and Mike both being the leading men - I think they're both great. I have never been able to afford to go to a concert yet (but I'm hoping to go the next time they come to Australia) so I don't know what happens on stage, but I'm sure they do it the way they do because it's necessary for them to do it that way. Maybe Chester needed to rest his voice at the concert you went to? ;)

Best wishes!

Haha! Hope you attend their concert the next time they visit Australia!
And Mike just likes to talk a lot, what's wrong with that =))
Ok, I quit. You guys win.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service