everyones opinions different, but what bout u? who do u prefer, mike shinoda or chester bennington? and why?

Tags: chester, mike, or

Views: 274

Replies to This Discussion

same here :) I loved him before I saw him for the words he sang :) P.S. I love that picture!! Chester looks so funny! LOL! =D

Hilda Willcocks said:

Even b4 i saw him i fell in love, it was his voice, it just took my breath away, then when i did

see him...WOW it was an added bonus

I like the both in a way cuz they are very apart from one another. They're talented at what they do and what they do is very awesome...

Well said! :)

NerRuta said:

I like the both in a way cuz they are very apart from one another. They're talented at what they do and what they do is very awesome...

I agree :)

LPFICTIONS said:

Both they are the perfect combination vocally, they both seem to be quiet open minded, and to get along better than they did in the past. Maybe i'm wrong ( according to the speculations, they don't) but i think they do like each others.

my favorite is Chester!

i LOVE Chester!

both
Oh~I Love Chester ~
So hard to choose because both are so dynamic and bring different things to the music, I love Chester but I've always loved Mike juuuuust a lil bit more :P
I love this group, and it's very difficult to chosse... dificult not, imposible,
Each has its pluses and minuses, but without one, there would be another... ok, great question :) 
I'd g0 with Mike. He's an amazing dude. He keeps inspiring me. Chesters c00l t00. But b0th 0f them are just s0 talented. Is really hard t0 pick!
I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!
I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service