Don't you guys think even if chester shouts in most of his songs as he usually does still his voice sounds so melodious 2 our ears.......dint u all here the song messenger.....chester concludes the song with a unique rhytmic shout..............pleasure 2 hear it over and over again!!!!!

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I know what you mean, most the bands I hear that shout in their songs sounds like shit, but Chester has a great voice and It's one of the many great things about LP that make them awesome and the best band ever.
The thing about Chester Bennington I like the most?  He has his own unique style; it's his own, not this crap that's done with most modern music where it's just ripped off other artists/songs.  The way his voice is and the way he uses it is what makes every Linkin Park song that he sings special. :)
I like LP since I was 15. Me and my friend called chester's voice is 'azan' you know for Moslem called to pray Sholat. ha ha. he have amazing voice

i am a muslim so i knw wht is azan?????

azzahra fatimah said:

I like LP since I was 15. Me and my friend called chester's voice is 'azan' you know for Moslem called to pray Sholat. ha ha. he have amazing voice
u have seen what i;ve done official video!!!!! his video totally depicts his hard work his entire team his hair and dress up department!!!!!absolutely amazing!!!!!

Taylor Parrish said:
The thing about Chester Bennington I like the most?  He has his own unique style; it's his own, not this crap that's done with most modern music where it's just ripped off other artists/songs.  The way his voice is and the way he uses it is what makes every Linkin Park song that he sings special. :)
yeah I'm moslem too

Muhammed Ayaz said:

i am a muslim so i knw wht is azan?????

azzahra fatimah said:

I know!! :D  Everything he does is amazing!!!

Muhammed Ayaz said:
u have seen what i;ve done official video!!!!! his video totally depicts his hard work his entire team his hair and dress up department!!!!!absolutely amazing!!!!!

Taylor Parrish said:

Chester's voice is simply magical. He is one pf the rare singers who bring reality to her two songs.

On the one hand there are the cries and the other there is the soft side.

No matter what he sings his voice is simply magical.

Chester's the unique singer I've seen who can change his voice into any tune--It can be soft, rough(in a positive way), he can scream for 17 seconds!!!!

Every member in LP is awesome in what they do.

OMG! That voice.. Make me happy EVERY time, even when I want disappear.

Hi Azzahra Fatimah :) Just wondering (I'm not Muslim and am not quite sure if I understand you correctly), are you saying Chester's voice is like a call to prayer? If so, that sounds pretty cool, I would be chuffed (feel pleased) about that if I were Chester :)

I think Chester has been given a great voice, and I like that he tries to use it in all its facets, both beautiful melodic quiet stuff and brilliant screams and all. I have tried screaming in a song and it is very hard to sound any good at all, I reckon. ;) Chester manages beautifully :) He is a real pleasure to listen to - I'm glad he's used his talents properly, and that we get to benefit from them. :)

Aaralyn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service