Let's get them to come to Chicago for a 2010 tour

Tags: 2010, Chicago, Tour

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that would be awesome my friend!
Yes, PLEASE!!
Have you looked at their tour schedule?
Wanna explain to me how they are going to make it to Chicago in 2010 when they will be in Australia until at least the 15th?
That only gives them two weeks to fly home (which takes a whole day from Australia) spend a little time with their families, do any album promotion and appearances they have to, before they start their US tour.
Asking them to get there in 2010 is unreasonable.

It will be January at the very earliest before they even CAN do it, but chances are, if you are patient and not expecting them to achieve superhuman things, you'll find out soon they WILL be there in early 2011.
Wow you are so bright and the rest of us are just idiots...What the hell is your deal posting your useless comment? Explaining the reason Linkin Park is not "possibly" coming to Chicago is ridiculous. We are not idiots and do surely understand they are normal human beings with a life. We all did read the touring schedule for OVERSEAS. No United States dates yet so we are posting here "communicating among ourselves" that evenually Linkin Park will tour in the States. Move on with the negativity.We are true Linkin Park fans..We don't need that crap here!
this is about people who want LP 2 come back to Chicago. not the probablility of it Not happening. If we show that there is interest in them returning to Chicago... they may actually do it. Plus its way cheaper for them 2 fly their friends & family to Chicago than overseas during the holiday season.

Dex said:
Have you looked at their tour schedule?
Wanna explain to me how they are going to make it to Chicago in 2010 when they will be in Australia until at least the 15th?
That only gives them two weeks to fly home (which takes a whole day from Australia) spend a little time with their families, do any album promotion and appearances they have to, before they start their US tour.
Asking them to get there in 2010 is unreasonable.

It will be January at the very earliest before they even CAN do it, but chances are, if you are patient and not expecting them to achieve superhuman things, you'll find out soon they WILL be there in early 2011.
Uh yeah Huyen that is my point in your defense..Sorry but I was appauled with the negative and unnecessary post.There is no need to explain yourself friend. We seem to have a special visitor here. Anybody with common sense would know the purpose of our discussion here. As Linkin Park fans, let us keep it movin with positive energy.
All of you throwing abuse at me, note:

"It will be January at the very earliest before they even CAN do it, but chances are, if you are patient and not expecting them to achieve superhuman things, you'll find out soon they WILL be there in early 2011."

That was POSITIVE. Trying to tell you IT WILL HAPPEN. I also didn't call any of you idiots, or imply that you were.
But you know, I actually bother to read a whole response before I answer it, so I guess it was my fail for expecting others to show some basic internet etiquette, as I always do.

As you said this is a discussion board, you will get whatever opinions people want to give, whether you like them or not, just because you create a topic, you don't own the rights to tell people how they may reply.
If you don't like it, you might want to find another way to discuss things.
Chicago isn't too far from where I live and would definitely be worth the drive! I'm sure a 2010 concert isn't possible at this point but I do hope they can tour again next year. I'd love to get the opportunity to see them live, especially as my fiance's first concert! <3
hey guys ! Is here some Polish peoples who will come to concert in Chicago? If yes please write! :)
I got my tickets for January 26th! whooo hooo!!
I'm working on saving up to buy my tickets for the Chicago concert too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service