I ordered the DVD about a week after the Jan 22 Tampa show, which by the way was one of the best concerts I've ever been too!  I still haven't received it. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how long it takes. If someone could give an answer here or email me at vonzipper1@comcast.net

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well there are no concert DVD's of live shows other than 'Live in Texas' and 'Road to Revo', there weren't any shot for the ATS tour (except for the Madrid show which came with ATS+ overseas) so I'm pretty sure your talking about the live audio DSPs, which can be found at http://downloads.linkinpark.com/ 

All the shows listed on the site are $10 each (unless you had a show code which allowed you to download the show with the purchase of your ticket later on) and are usually readily available in 2-3 weeks.  All the ATS shows from the last tour should be up and can be downloaded to your computer.  If this is not the case let us know and I'm sure we can guide you through with any problems your may be experiencing.

--RS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service