How did you like the concert in Hamburg / Germany?

I was there, it was great, the music and the mood was an event!

Linkin Park rock :)

Tags: Concert, Hamburg

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The concert in Hamburg was great. I think it was better than in Dortmund....
Just unbelieveable :)
Yes, it was fantactic :) Indescribable :)
Hast du Fotos gemacht?
It was so awesome.

It was so great, i will never forget this.

Thanks Chester and the Rest from LP. :)
@Kristina Schulte
Ja ich hab Fotos gemacht, aber die meisten sind echt verwackelt, die die Stimmung so geil weil und man nicht immer nur Fotos machen konnte, nur so mal zwischendurch :)

@Little_One
Yes the concert was great. The guys are really great. I never forget the concert too. You're right where you can just say thanks and keep up the great music.
Jup, fand ich auch, einfach genial! Lp ist und bleibt ne Live Band! Thanks for this show, my knees are still shaking;) see u next time...
Ja ne unbeschreiblich und unvergesslich, die Jungs habens voll drauf :) Ich schwärme heute noch davon und würde die Zeit gerne noch mal zurück drehen :)
Ja meine Fotos sind auch total schlecht geworden :D
Ich denke bei der Stimmung kein Wunder :) Aber ich denke wir werden das Konzert in ewiger Erinnerung behalten :)
it was just amazing!!!!
the perfomance and the whole show of the guys were awesome!!!! and they played the best songs they could!!!:)
I loved it!!! and I was so happy that I was standing at the front!!!!
I want to replay the day more and more times!!!!
just the best day of my live!!!!<3
Yes Melina I'll give you right simply it was a fantastic concert everything was perfect, the songs the fans and the atmosphere and especially the guys were so great. The next concert I'm back again :)
yeees I hope they're coming back soon...:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service