where is the largest LP fan base outside the US..??......ITS IN INDIA!!!..........im in college... in a place called chennai in southern india.....n there isnt a guy i know who hasn't heard of LP...say around 2000 people....most of us are hardcore fans!!!!..n this is in one tiny college in chennai....India is a huge place.....You can find many religions here.....Linkin Park is one of em.....we've bin waiting for a concert here for soo long!!!!......to those who think India isn't the place for rock bands...we've had bands like Megadeth,Iron Maiden,Opeth,Hammerfall,Aerosmith,Rolling Stones,Amon Amarth and many more play sold out shows here.Linkin Park...India is waiting!!!

Tags: India

Views: 6612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey LP.... plz plz plz plz plz plz come to india..... u r gonna hav d best concert ever..... we r mad 4 u...... INDIA nd INDIANssss r really very eagerly waiting..... from the bottom of our hearts...... u r d best.... nd our favourites..... PLZ DONT LET UR FANS DOWN..... plz!!!!!!!!! Come on guyz!!!!!!!
Dont let the Fans in INDIA down...if ull come to india...ull see how many of fans you really have....we wont let you down.... please...come....we've been waiting for SOO LONG...!!!!

This all is only frm colledge+ people...but u cant even IMAGINE your fans in schools!!!!!

plz lp cm 2 india!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my school students frm 10th r ready 2 bunk classes, lectures, even EXAMS just 2 cm 2 ur concert!!!

(including me)

if our parents dnt allow us...we hv formed plan 2 run away fr a week n then cm back!!!!!!!!

plz plz plz plz plz cm 2 india!!!

millions n millions of fans all around india r hoping...waiting...PLEADING u 2 cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abbsolutly...i wud do anythin 2 buy a concert ticket man...i wud die to see LP liv in bengaluru...plleeeas do com...v r waitin...v wana rais our rock fists up in the air 2 u...
before 2012 please do come to India.
we are waiting for u LP..
Totally......One LP concert in India and school's and colleges will shut down. There are people just waiting and looking up the internet everyday wanting to know when the God's of music are coming to India. Please don't make us wait any longer....we need some LP medicine. :) Cheers
Metallica's playin Delhi in October..part of the F1 events http://nh7.in/indiecision/2011/04/25/metallica-bassist-confirms-ind...

I am dying to see them for once in my life. I truly admire LP. :)

PLEASE! Come to India.  

i die before see ur concert lp loveu

we need linkin park in mumbai......tats it...

Hey iz really LP cuming 2 INDIA...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service